No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Trump insults, threatens allies (Canada, France) who bled through wars with us.
    Trump disparage country that we spent billions to rebuild after WWII (Germany).
    Trump unilaterally makes "deal" without advice from allies who are directly in the sights of NO nukes.
    Trump glad hands, sucks dick of ruthless murdering dictator(Kim) responsible for keeping millions of his own people
    Starving.
    Trump demands return to G7 of country (Russia) that invades another nation, the leader of which murders his opponents, has troopers and nukes aimed at our allies.

Sad.
    Don't forget he blamed America for allowing Russia to invade Crimea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Them tax cuts doe. Smdh. How u like your 40 dollars a month robin leech err I mean 1sad65??

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Sanford voted against the omnibus bill Trump supported and signed........

He voted for the Trump agenda 83% of the time

He has a 0% rating with NARAL

He has a 100% right to life rating

He has a 96% NRA rating

He has a 93% conservative review rating

He's a member of the freedom caucus.

You'll be hard pressed to name 10 Republicans more conservative than Sanford

His one mistake was criticizing Trump a couple of times. Criticizing him on conservative principles.

Trumpism is not conservatism. It's whatever Trump feels at the moment or whomever was the last person to talk to him
        You're playing Gotcha!

You can't define Trumpism by his disagreements with one specific candidate, genius.

But since this means so much to you, tell me how you define the differences between Trumpism and conservatism.

I'm quite curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Them tax cuts doe. Smdh. How u like your 40 dollars a month robin leech err I mean 1sad65??
            He won’t respond as it doesn’t fit the narrative

US sorely needed tax reform but first round was nothing more than a handout for people in Trump’s financial position and doomed to failure

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Hahaha, Sean Hannity is a complete Schmuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Kim got:
                ☆ the recognition of the entire world as a leader, something he has craved for since he took over NK
                ☆ lifting of sanctions (China has already begun to send supplies)
                ☆ no mention of his murderous crimes against humanity
                ☆ suspension of Allied war games

Trump got:
                ☆ a promise
                ☆ a nice view from his hotel room.

Sad.
                Both Kim and Trump are narcissistic egomaniacs.

The photo opp (which is legitimately historic) should have been the number 1 thing listed on both lists.

Trump actually has quite a lot in common with Kim and is probably more similar to Kim Jong Un than he is to any other world leader. I thought they genuinely seemed to enjoy each others company. This is not necessarily a bad thing (Stalin got on well with the US president of his time).

Let's see what comes of this. It could be good or it could be bad. Bringing Kim to the negotiation table overall is a positive step I'd say but we shall see what happens from here.

Kim got his flag up there on equal fitting with the US flag and sat with Trump as an equal. Trump got his historical meeting with notorious dictator Kim and photos of the two of them smiling and shaking hands together. They both benefitted personally ego wise from the meeting which is the major reason it actually happened in the first place.

Interesting times we live in.

I thought they made a cute couple.

Comment

• U.S. Inflation Accelerates to Six-Year High, Eroding Wages

U.S. inflation accelerated in May to the fastest pace in more than six years, reinforcing the Federal Reserve’s outlook for gradual interest-rate hikes while eroding wage gains that remain relatively tepid despite an 18-year low in unemployment.
                  JimRaynor
                  Sugar Adam Ali
                  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...wage-increases

Have prices gone up for you?
                  Last edited by siablo14; 06-13-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    Both Kim and Trump are narcissistic egomaniacs.

The photo opp (which is legitimately historic) should have been the number 1 thing listed on both lists.

Trump actually has quite a lot in common with Kim and is probably more similar to Kim Jong Un than he is to any other world leader. I thought they genuinely seemed to enjoy each others company. This is not necessarily a bad thing (Stalin got on well with the US president of his time).

Let's see what comes of this. It could be good or it could be bad. Bringing Kim to the negotiation table overall is a positive step I'd say but we shall see what happens from here.

Kim got his flag up there on equal fitting with the US flag and sat with Trump as an equal. Trump got his historical meeting with notorious dictator Kim and photos of the two of them smiling and shaking hands together. They both benefitted personally ego wise from the meeting which is the major reason it actually happened in the first place.

Interesting times we live in.

I thought they made a cute couple.
                    That's some serious superfan cheerleading right there.

A true master of your craft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                      ObummerCare

Iran Deal.

Trump is scrapping all the bad crap obama left
                      So he did do things. Smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X