No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Luke Jackson in Play For August 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Luke Jackson in Play For August 18

Carl Frampton is back in just under 10 weeks' time. The Belfast featherweight, 31, will fight at Windsor Park in the summer. Frampton, the WBO interim champion at 126 pounds, had hoped to fight for a world title at the football stadium in his home city.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by boxnation fan View Post
    shut up you muppet.

You know absolutely nothing.

A huge fight is being negotiated for frampton on august 18th, far bigger then the likes of scott quigg.
    ****ing lol!

Comment

Epic. Apparently I need to write more but nothing really sums this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        ****ing lol!
        "You should spread some rep around before giving it to Randall Cunning again"

I am amazed he hadn't appeared after last night to be honest with this ****. I was curious when Frampton was ****y last night on twitter but this is dismal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Really bad fight - Luke Jackson is not world level, more like commonwealth.
          Mark Magsayo is avaible I'm pretty sure? WBO number 1?
          Problem is the made the date too far in advance, every single person who would be worth getting there either already had fights in motion to be announced, were already in camp or just would not have been able to be enticed to Belfast for the money that would be on offer. If Quigg hadn't broke Valdez jaw he would have came here I think and gave Carl hell and maybe the upset but deffo a fan favorite fight, that was the best hope we had which was shattered with hi jaw by overweight Quigg.

Comment

Im not even wasting my time on this fight? Does anyone even know who Luke Skywalker is???

Comment

What a let down. This was supposed to be a really big fight and they've been mentioning it for months.

Comment

And any time any of us have brought up the reality of what its looking like people like Boxnation fan come in with the quotes above.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  ****ing lol!

Comment

If this is the opponent I’m cancelling my hotel. Terrible fight! Frank has had a nightmare here

Comment

Working...
                    X