Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford not being promoted properly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Dude, you have to subscribe to a $4.99 per month plan to watch this fight, with the hopes that there will be more fights worth watching broadcast this way in the future. It's Arum's way of making fans pay for every fight he promotes.
    but you dont even have to pay $4.99 if that's too much.

just cancel membership after the fight. its pretty simple. i do this all the time when a company offer's free trial.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      mofos making excuses for if the fight doesnt do well.
      Making excuses for what? We just want to watch the fight on regular television not on a computer or phone without having to do all the extra bs

Comment

Dude, you have to subscribe to a $4.99 per month plan to watch this fight, with the hopes that there will be more fights worth watching broadcast this way in the future. It's Arum's way of making fans pay for every fight he promotes.
        There's a free trial, but still too many hoops for the average casual to want to jump over to watch TC.

The app only has 200k subscribers so even if every single person tuned in it would still flop compared relative to TV numbers. They must be measuring the success by how many people they can get to pay $5 rather than the views.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          There's a free trial, but still too many hoops for the average casual to want to jump over to watch TC.

The app only has 200k subscribers so even if every single person tuned in it would still flop compared relative to TV numbers. They must be measuring the success by how many people they can get to pay $5 rather than the views.
          just stop it bro! lol. click purchase app, takes less than 1 minute. after fight is over, go to app setting, cancel membership, takes less than 30 sec.

Comment

just stop it bro! lol. click purchase app, takes less than 1 minute. after fight is over, go to app setting, cancel membership, takes less than 30 sec.
            I didn't say "me". I specifically said "casual". Nobody knows who tf Crawford is already and he's darn near P4P #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post

You know how free trials work: You give them your c/c information, and if you don't cancel before the trial period ends, they charge the card. They count on people missing the cancellation date, so they can at least get one payment.

Shame on Arum! Fucker's rich as hell and a walking mummy, but he still can't get enough cash!

Comment

You know how free trials work: You give them your c/c information, and if you don't cancel before the trial period ends, they charge the card. They count on people missing the cancellation date, so they can at least get one payment.

Shame on Arum! Fucker's rich as hell and a walking mummy, but he still can't get enough cash!
                well, duh!! that's your fault then! stop being lazy. canceling takes less than 30 sec. if you cant do that and ends up getting charge then that's on you. and im sure if you forgot and they charge you $4.99, life is not over.

Comment

but you dont even have to pay $4.99 if that's too much.

just cancel membership after the fight. its pretty simple. i do this all the time when a company offer's free trial.
                  It's not about not having $4.99, it's the principle. I pay $170/mo to watch tv. I'm not even going to pretend to pay a red cent to watch Crawford destroy Jeff fucking Horn. Fuck Bob Arum!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    It's a hard job to build a star out of Crawford. Good fighter but no star quality whatsoever. Similar to ward in that respect.
                    could have said that about "Pretty Boy" Floyd...

Arum can build a star (within the boxing world) but maybe he's lost his touch, in making that boxing star crossover to the mainstream.

Comment

how is he suppose to pay his fighters?
                      How has he been paying them for the past century?

Comment

Working...
                      X