Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's Only 5 Good Current Heavyweights, every one else just making up the numbers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's Only 5 Good Current Heavyweights, every one else just making up the numbers!

The Heavyweight Division only has FIVE GOOD HEAVYWEIGHTS.

1. DEONTAY WILDER
    2. ANTHONY JOSHUA
    3. TYSON FURY (If he can get back to his previous level)
    4. LUIS ORTIZ
    5. ALEXANDER POVETKIN

I'm not interested in any Top 10 Heavyweight outside of those Five Guys...i'd much rather see them fight each other over the next two years to find one GREAT Heavyweight then see them face any one else.

Outside of those five Heavyweights, there really is a steep decline to the also rans and never will be's.

Average Heavyweights like Joseph Parker, Dillian Whyte, Jarrell Miller, Dominic Breazeale, Charles Martin, Carlos Takam and Andy Ruiz will never be any thing unless they're lucky enough to be gifted a title like Parker and Martin were. Lets be honest, they're just making up the numbers right now and have nothing to bother that Top 5.

Thankfully, there's some really exciting young Heavyweights prospects to look forward to like Daniel Dubois, Filip Hrgovic, Oleksandr Teslenko, Nathan Gorman, Trey Lippe Morrison, Hughie Fury, Joe Joyce and Tony Yoka.
    Last edited by Boxnation fan; 06-07-2018, 04:02 PM.

I would put Whyte and Parker above fury at the moment. Fury is a year away from being in the list.

Comment

Wait until Tyson Fury fights a real heavyweight contender before you put him on the list.

For me it's
      Wilder
      Joshua
      Ortiz
      Parker

and then a bunch of guys. I think Povetkin is shot.

Comment

joyce will be up there soon

Comment

Hughie has the tools & ability, needs more confidence in his defence & power. When he puts that together he's slick & awkward. 3 good prep fights & he'd be ready for povetkin, joshua & ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            The Heavyweight Division only has FIVE GOOD HEAVYWEIGHTS.

1. DEONTAY WILDER
            2. ANTHONY JOSHUA
            3. TYSON FURY (If he can get back to his previous level)
            4. LUIS ORTIZ
            5. ALEXANDER POVETKIN

I'm not interested in any Top 10 Heavyweight outside of those Five Guys...i'd much rather see them fight each other over the next two years to find one GREAT Heavyweight then see them face any one else.

Outside of those five Heavyweights, there really is a steep decline to the also rans and never will be's.

Average Heavyweights like Joseph Parker, Dillian Whyte, Jarrell Miller, Dominic Breazeale, Charles Martin, Carlos Takam and Andy Ruiz will never be any thing unless they're lucky enough to be gifted a title like Parker and Martin were. Lets be honest, they're just making up the numbers right now and have nothing to bother that Top 5.

Thankfully, there's some really exciting young Heavyweights prospects to look forward to like Daniel Dubois, Filip Hrgovic, Oleksandr Teslenko, Nathan Gorman, Trey Lippe Morrison, Hughie Fury, Joe Joyce and Tony Yoka.
            Put Efe Ajagba and George Arias in the prospects list to spice things up. Two years from now and the division will get hot, very hot

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
              Put Efe Ajagba and George Arias in the prospects list to spice things up. Two years from now and the division will get hot, very hot

Who are these two? Never heard of them, who have they fought and where they from?

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                Who are these two? Never heard of them, who have they fought and where they from?
                Ajagba is a hard-hitting nigerian who went to the last olympic games. Arias is a slick Dominican who won the NY golden gloves, although too small to ever be a champion he will cause trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  joyce will be up there soon

Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Parker beats Pedvetkin

Comment

Working...
                    X