Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia most hated boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has the ingredients to become a future star. Just hope he fights the best and doesn't become one of these "x titles in x divisions" hypejobs, ducking the real challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
      Teofimo Lopez and his father just like to talk.
      According to them Teofimo Lopez is the only good boxer out there.
      lol that's true, i think he called Canelo and GGG both bums.

Comment

the LDBC trying hard to discredit anything GBP.... yet they loved defending Bhop now and the record, to only months before disowning him...

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          lol that's true, i think he called Canelo and GGG both bums.
          I can't remember what exactly they said about Rigo and I know people don't like Rigo, but Teofimo would be lucky to be half the boxer Rigo was in his prime.

Teofimo lost in the first round of the Olympics, while Rigo was dominating the Olympics at age 19/20. Rigo dominated Raimkul Malakhbekov at the Olympic final on his 20th birthday. Malakhbekov had victories over guys like Joel Casamayor.

If people think don't like Ryan's attitude then I can't wait to see what they think of Lopez.
          Most of these kids coming up have this attitude about them. Some will dislike it and others will like it.

Comment

I can't remember what exactly they said about Rigo and I know people don't like Rigo, but Teofimo would be lucky to be half the boxer Rigo was in his prime.

Teofimo lost in the first round of the Olympics, while Rigo was dominating the Olympics at age 19/20. Rigo dominated Raimkul Malakhbekov at the Olympic final on his 20th birthday. Malakhbekov had victories over guys like Joel Casamayor.

If people think don't like Ryan's attitude then I can't wait to see what they think of Lopez.
            Most of these kids coming up have this attitude about them. Some will dislike it and others will like it.
            Lopez might be in a similar situation like Danny Garcia hated because of his father.

Comment

i dont hate him but hes just another hyped up kid whos achieved nothing. and you could land a helicopter on that chin the way he sticks it out when he throws.

Comment

Ryan was holding like a prime andre ward

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Lopez might be in a similar situation like Danny Garcia hated because of his father.
                  Lopez himself likes to talk a lot though. Danny Garcia is more calm.

Comment

I only hate because he talks sooo much ****. "I can beat Loma and Tank" Look at me Im so pretty ect ect. When someone talk so much you just want them to be humbled. Its one thing to be confident its another to be a ass.

Comment

Teofimo Lopez and his father just like to talk.
                      According to them Teofimo Lopez is the only good boxer out there.
                      Yeah those two give the most annoying interview ever. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X