No announcement yet.

NRA Head, They “Hate Individual Freedom”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    In order to change the actual amendment, you not only need 2/3 votes in the senate and 2/3 votes in the house, but also 39 states to vote for it as well.

Good luck with that.
    The point is it can changed. I'm anti-getting rid of the 2nd amendment myself, but its possible it can be changed is all I'm saying.

And its not "butchering" anything cuz the creators of the document WANTED it to be adaptable to future generations.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Jim if a document is living them all of it is. The founding fathers put in provisions that guide how we as a society can set our rules and values as we see fit.

The first 10 amendments have not been touched since their creation.

But ultimately you're right, if the country manages to get 2/3 votes in the Senate, 2/3 votes in the House and 3/4 (39 states) votes from the states then change can be enacted.

Dems would have an infinitely better chance in trying to enact another 10 year Clinton ban on assault weapons, which data showed did absolutely nothing in curbing gun violence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
        You have quite a bit of patience wasting your time arguing with radical left-wingers like Eff Panda and company.
        LOL. You guys who just say sh^t that has no basis in fact are some simple mfers. You obviously got no clue what you are talking about. I'm anti-right AND anti-left cuz both of those sides are corrupt & are f#cking up the US. You are just a cheerleader for your side like the snowflakes are with their side.

But as to the issues I got opinions that R guys would agree with me (was in a whole debate a few days ago about snap benefits that the snowflakes were dogging me on) & now I got opinions that D guys would agree with me (in this debate where the unreasonable gun nuts are calling me everything cept a Nazi) cuz thats how normal people are. Normal people aren't agreeing with one group on every subject under the sun. Thats some cult sh^t damn near.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          LOL. You guys who just say sh^t that has no basis in fact are some simple mfers. You obviously got no clue what you are talking about. I'm anti-right AND anti-left cuz both of those sides are corrupt & are f#cking up the US. You are just a cheerleader for your side like the snowflakes are with their side.

But as to the issues I got opinions that R guys would agree with me (was in a whole debate a few days ago about snap benefits that the snowflakes were dogging me on) & now I got opinions that D guys would agree with me (in this debate where the unreasonable gun nuts are calling me everything cept a Nazi) cuz thats how normal people are. Normal people aren't agreeing with one group on every subject under the sun. Thats some cult sh^t damn near.
          SMH at the number of VOCAL Americans who try to put everyone into a box

News flash: some people have differing views on the one particular policy but end up voting for the same party simply because on balance they like them more than the other guy

This NRA tool is talking bs

Pro gun control people are not all leftie social elites

Majority are simply normal people sick of seeing kids having their heads blown off
          Last edited by Tomjas; 02-24-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            SMH at the number of VOCAL Americans who try to put everyone into a box

News flash: some people have differing views on the one particular policy but end up voting for the same party simply because on balance they like them more than the other guy

This NRA tool is talking bs

Pro gun control people are not all leftie social elites

Majority are simply normal people sick of seeing kids having their heads blown off

Comment

You guys are great salesman, your stupidity and your crying bull**** everyday, gun sales sky rocket since Orlando shooting.

Keep it up, the gun manufacturers love you useful idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                You guys are great salesman, your stupidity and your crying bull**** everyday, gun sales sky rocket since Orlando shooting.

Keep it up, the gun manufacturers love you useful idiots.
                Sales have fallen through the floor, Remington has gone bankrupt and all are struggling

Thanks for your input

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  That speech was all facts. And the left hates facts. Thats why the left hated his speech, but most of the left didn't even watch or listen.
                  Do you even know what the "left" is? I see conservatives throw this **** around all the time to refer to liberals and its the same recycled garbage that Ben Shapiro and other conservatives spout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                    Do you even know what the "left" is? I see conservatives throw this **** around all the time to refer to liberals and its the same recycled garbage that Ben Shapiro and other conservatives spout.
                    Its anyone who disagrees with them.

These D & R guys are in a cult as much if not more than a political party. No normal person says this type of bs so easily to try to define those they disagree with so much as D & R cultist mfers.

Comment

• Nah. FOH with that spiel.

You're not for individual freedom by curtailing the choices of innocent people for something they didnt do, for policies that have not been shown to be so effective in stopping deaths (no statistical study from any university has been able to say there is correlattion between deaths and amount of firearms)

Guns are inanimate objects. There shouldnt be useless laws on the books just because you and youre pals think theyre scary.

And no, you dont care about kids heads being blown off. If you did, youd agree to something reasonable, like maybe modernizing the registry and improved checks, instead of crying like a ***** about "muh scary asssult rifle" and saying people with guns are killing kids.

Youre more responsible for this than they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X