Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Garcia vs Herrera a bigger robbery than Floyd/Castillo or Pacquaio Marquez?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Garcia vs Herrera a bigger robbery than Floyd/Castillo or Pacquaio Marquez?.

Didn't get to see it.

I'm angry

Comment

Its very similar to both imo.

Dude got beat up tonight ,judges need to be investigated

Comment

More like Chavez-Vera 1 type robbery.

Comment

Why mention Pacquiao and Mayweather there's 1001 worse robberies than the fights you mentioned.

Comment

Floyd/Castillo I and Pacquiao/Marquez were not robberies. Close fights that could've gone either way but not robberies. Robbery is Pacquiao/Bradley I, Chavez/Vera I.

Comment

It reminded me of Kotelnik/Alexander. One fighter with no power, but puts on a clinic, and jabbing 101 class. The other fighter, champ, and in his home town (island)...

Sad night IMHO.

Comment

It was a Vera Chavez 1 type robbery

Comment

Yep Chavez - Vera 1 comes to my mind rather than the fights you said

Comment

Worse. Think of it this way.... One guy landed all his shots on the air around the other fighter grazing him on the arms all day long while the other (herrera) landed shot after shot on the bigger stronger fighter busting his face up and actually making him backpedal in an attempt to survive the last two rounds. This fight was not competitive. Danny got taken to boxing school.

Comment

Working...
                    X