Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Next Boogeyman that NSB will Accuse Crawford of Ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Probably Indongo. Just like with Diaz, it's easy to pick an unknown contender and claim Bud doesn't want none in hopes he goes for a name instead. That's why people were so quick to claim he ducked Diaz when the Molina fight was made.
    This is my pick too.

Next week we will see "Comments Thread for: Team Indongo: Crawford rejected our offer and will fight Granados"

And then the roaches will come out and eat up the crumbs.

Comment

If I recall correctly there was a BoxingScene article suggesting that Crawford had turned down Diaz. It's not like people just pulled it out of their arses, we can only go by the information we are given. And Diaz is legit regardless of the result yesterday. I was quite drunk but I thought he did some good work in the early rounds, he was just athletically overmatched

Anyway I want Crawford to face Indongo next, but if he does that his critics will probably accuse him of avoiding the welterweights. Oh well

Comment

It's the same old shyt. These clowns who say, "he's not even that good" between fights, then try to talk about who he DIDN'T fight when the guy just smashed someone.

I don't get worked up about it. I've just been saying the same thing with Bud as I said with Ward, "Watch, you'll see."

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          If I recall correctly there was a BoxingScene article suggesting that Crawford had turned down Diaz. It's not like people just pulled it out of their arses, we can only go by the information we are given. And Diaz is legit regardless of the result yesterday. I was quite drunk but I thought he did some good work in the early rounds, he was just athletically overmatched

Anyway I want Crawford to face Indongo next, but if he does that his critics will probably accuse him of avoiding the welterweights. Oh well
          Yeah but that always happens. One fighters team leaks info to the media to get more money or put pressure on the other side. Crawford has no history of ducking

Comment

Hopefully he unifies with Indongo and then moves up to 147, people won't be able to say anything if he does that

Comment

Who is saying Crawford is avoiding anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                They'll be cries for him to move up to 147 now and for Spence, Brook, Pac or Thurman to be his first bout.
                What's wrong with that? It makes perfect sense.

Comment

I cannot see anyone 140 even being competitive with him now. 147 though has some strong guys.

Spence, Thurman or Porter might not be as talented, but they present real welterweight size and strength.

Comment

Was Felix Diaz a boogieman? By who???? LOL.

Cmon bro don't make threads to call out the dumbest people on NSB...

or D- troll thread cuz this is a goofy ass topic.

Comment

Working...
                    X