No announcement yet.

LOL female boxing reporter with huge Boobs interviewing GGG and Chocolatito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL female boxing reporter with huge Boobs interviewing GGG and Chocolatito

Man Chocolatito is Tiny, he looks like he wants to suck on those Tiddays lol. homeboys out or breath, he can't even focus, those are some gorgeous knockers right at his height level lol

LMAO dang this chick knows what she is doing, why go there with yoru cleavage hanging out around boxers who are starving for sex and haven't been around a gorgeous women in months

Between the Spence thread and this one, I've never seen so much talk about boobs since I started lurking here.

Comment

Golovkin never once glances at her **** while Choco is like O.O

Comment

fucking LMAO at Chocolatito looking cute like a motherfucking kid wanting some candy at a candy store hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          fucking LMAO at Chocolatito looking cute like a motherfucking kid wanting some candy at a candy store hahaha.
          LMAO yeah man you know he was craving those boobs, dude was glimpsing at the with the side stare early, dude is tiny that chick is only 5 foot 3, how tall is he?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            LMAO yeah man you know he was craving those boobs, dude was glimpsing at the with the side stare early, dude is tiny that chick is only 5 foot 3, how tall is he?
            motherfucker reminded me of this looking all happy but probably cried when he know for sure he ain't be sucking on those ******* hahaha

Comment

Triple g was more interested in the cameraman's bulge.. ****ing ***

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                motherfucker reminded me of this looking all happy but probably cried when he know for sure he ain't be sucking on those ******* hahaha

LOL Choco developed an instant case of blue balls you know he was dreaming of sucking on those Im surprised he didnt jump onthem, I bet you if he wanted she would let him too. She went there knowing they hadnt had any in days, and wanted to tease them chicks do this all the time it turns their ego sky high, teasing men, yet they play all high class saying how dare you whistle or drool over me im more than a piece of meat! lol yeah right they dress like that on purpose they want to be ogled like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevern Zaksor View Post
                  Between the Spence thread and this one, I've never seen so much talk about boobs since I started lurking here.
                  Damn, I was just about to make a thread about Heather Hardy ...

Comment

perfect eye level too

nomnom

Comment

Working...
                    X