Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

He beat down a handicap fighter for his title like he has done several times before.

Lets look at it in hindsight, Martinez was handicap 100% anyone could have done that to this version of Martinez tonight. Qulillen would have KO Martinez, GGG would have murdered him and Canelo would have destroyed him aswell.

Its a good win for cotto because history will only remember how he was the first Puerto Rican 4 different weight class champion, they wont remeber how disabled Martinez was.
    Yes
    60.42%
    No
    39.58%
    Last edited by ßringer; 06-08-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Martinez was a shadow......

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        I'm not even a Martinez fan but he has a point.
        Beating a One-Legged Foreman, a one-eyed Margarito, and a One-legged shot Martinez.
        Come on..
        Not saying he sucks, but he has had luck on his side.

Comment

Comment

i only saw the last 3 rds but from what i saw, martinez was there just to collect a check.

Comment

i am a big fan of Cotto and i like Martinez too. i thought it was going to be a war and have been waiting for this fight since it was announced. but as soon as i saw Martinez move in the ring the way he was dragging himself i knew he was disabled. it's like he's got a fucking polio in there.

Comment

It's true. Two of his biggest wins of his career involved beating up disabled or disadvantaged people - Cyclops Margarito and No Legs Martinez. That other thread about Roach being a cherry picker is also true. Let's face it, Cotto would NEVER have fought Martinez if he didn't look like **** VS Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                  i am a big fan of Cotto and i like Martinez too. i thought it was going to be a war and have been waiting for this fight since it was announced. but as soon as i saw Martinez move in the ring the way he was dragging himself i knew he was disabled. it's like he's got a fucking polio in there.
                  no u saw classic Martinez right there. that's his style.

Comment

H8rs gonna h8 the KING. Easy work in there tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X