Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander: 'Every guy that Amir Khan gets in the ring with who's elite, he lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander: 'Every guy that Amir Khan gets in the ring with who's elite, he lose

Fighter and Trainer speaks on the possibility of a match between Khan and Alexander,

Touch of the 'No True Scotsman' fallacy about that claim - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Comment

the question is, does Alexander think he is an "elite" fighter? Or what does he wanna tell us with that statement?

Comment

Before he lost to Peterson and was KOed by Garcia I would have picked Khan to win because of his speed and power. The Khan of today does not look as good as the old Khan and he gets hurt so easily now. I think Alexander would win and probably win by KO.

Comment

Kotelnik
          Peterson
          Maidanna
          Malignaggi
          Judah

All wins...

Never lost to an elite fighter, garcia a hype job that will get exposed soon...

Alexander is good but khan is great...

Comment

alexander isnt lying. and i dont exactly consider alexander elite per se, though some might, he wins in a fight with khan handily i think. alexander can crack, regardless of the boring and safe way he fights, and he really has no concern for khans power, so with his speed and with his power (if he decides to be in attack mode, with which khan i dont see why you wouldnt), alexander has an easy time with khan

Comment

Biscuit chins safest option is alexander, alexander likes to fight on the outside and grab. He doesnt have much of an inside game which is good for khan because khan cant handle pressure but can box well on the outside. Khan wont last longer than 3 fights at 147 before getting koed again

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                Kotelnik
                Peterson
                Maidanna
                Malignaggi
                Judah

All wins...

Never lost to an elite fighter, garcia a hype job that will get exposed soon...

Alexander is good but khan is great...
                you have a template for this that you jus post in any post where someone says khan loses lol?

anyway, I think we can all agree that anyone with a KO ratio of more than 40% is a huge danger for khan, from the moment the first bell rings...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  you have a template for this that you jus post in any post where someone says khan loses lol?

anyway, I think we can all agree that anyone with a KO ratio of more than 40% is a huge danger for khan, from the moment the first bell rings...
                  Khan has a weak chin no doubt. Also mentally weak...

Yes his last performance was poor...

But his record for a 26yr old speaks for itself.

Khan is vastly under rated...

The guy willing to move up in weight to fight for a world title and he still gets critized...

Comment

Alexander needs to remember when he stepped up and fought fighters such as;

BRADLEY - he lost
                    MATTHYSSE - he lost
                    KOTELNIK - he lost

So enough talking smack Devon "it burns and I want to quit" Alexander, your **** doesnt smell that great.

Alexander beat Maidana, but so did Khan. Alexander really needs to STFU.

Comment

Working...
                    X