No announcement yet.

Krzysztof Wlodarczyk vs Rakhim Chakhkiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    OK C+ might've been too harsh but Rakhim definitely didn't impress in Taylor fight.

I could be wrong but I think Taylor was a late replacement and Rakhim injured his elbow. Taylor fought well though to his credit.

Comment

This is an excellent matchup between two of the best cruiserweights.

Comment

Masternak will rule this division in my opinion. But the only thing I hate about CW is the fact that Huck is still a champion. I fvuckin hate this guy and his promoter. He's fun to watch but his opponents were robbed too many times. Sauerland sucks

The division is wide open and there is plenty of decent prospects coming through. I quite like Huck though I felt Arslan beat him. I felt Lebedev did too.

Rakhim was in talks to fight Masternak for his EBU belt but it seems they're lining them both up for a showdown in the near future which would be great.

Comment

Masternak will rule this division in my opinion. But the only thing I hate about CW is the fact that Huck is still a champion. I fvuckin hate this guy and his promoter. He's fun to watch but his opponents were robbed too many times. Sauerland sucks
          No he wont. I would be suprised if he was able to hold onto a belt for any significant length of time while fighting decent compitition. He still hasn't stepped up after 30 fights and hasn't looked very impressive in his last couple fights. I think Yago Kiladze is much more promising and Glowacki may be a better Polish prospect than Masternak.

Comment

Awesome fight. I thought he was going to fight RJJr afterwards because their was talk of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              No he wont. I would be suprised if he was able to hold onto a belt for any significant length of time while fighting decent compitition. He still hasn't stepped up after 30 fights and hasn't looked very impressive in his last couple fights. I think Yago Kiladze is much more promising and Glowacki may be a better Polish prospect than Masternak.
              Yeah he didn't impress me in his last fight that's true, but against Haapoja he looked great, what you're talking about? He won every round.

Comment

Yeah he didn't impress me in his last fight that's true, but against Haapoja he looked great, what you're talking about? He won every round.
                I was referring to the Corbin and Quinonero fights and thought Glowacki did a better job against common opponent Romero.

Comment

Working...
                X