How Margarito loses to Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    No soy tu y tus paisas haha.
    A mi me gusta discutir boxeo. No hacer chistes bobos por el internet con un idiota como tu.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFT HOOK TITO View Post
      Easy..

Margarito is just a punching bag with a great chin.

He is slow...

He has no defense ...

He has nothing to offer except a chin and a work output that makes for a great fight....

But...

Mosleys hunger in that fight was the x factor. And thats exactly what drives pacquiao , hunger to be the greatest.

Roach is not a dumbass , he knows that calling Margarito one-dimensional is a compliment.

Margarito will be overwhelmed because he is a slow , defenseless punching bag , that Manny will just embarrass.

And thats the bottom line.

P.S

He got caught with plaster. Nobody can change that.
      You dont beat cotto, clottey and martinez being a punch bag with a great chin you fucking idiot.

Comment

I know this kind of comedy is well accepted on this forum and I applaud you. For trying.

But I am being serious.

Dont cry when Margarito loses again. If u are another one of his die hard fans
        Don't worry man, I'm not going on a 3-4 month vacation like some Cotto Stans.

Comment

A mi me gusta discutir boxeo. No hacer chistes bobos por el internet con un idiota como tu.
          Here you go son.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Don't worry man, I'm not going on a 3-4 month vacation like some Cotto Stans.
            No entiendo tu ignorancia , y de verdad no la quiero entender.

I will just ignore you and avoid getting into a discussion with u , since u lack the intelligence to make a valid point. Cuidate chicano.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Because Cotto was supposed to be superior to Margarito in every category possible.

If Pacquiao's speed doesn't overwhelm Margarito. Pacquiao will lose, simple as that.

i think that is very possible but the chances are slim
              . marg is far past it.

Comment

Honestly , Right now , I dont see a treat to Pacquiao. Other than Mayweather.

But we all know Maywether is a chicken.

Is not that I say it because I hate his delusional fans. And I know there are a lot of Rican delusional fans. But I dont see Margarito winning 1 round. At all.
                But look. Thats how I see the fight right , lets just discuss , because at the end of the fight , it could turn out I was completely wrong. I have been before.

For all I know Margarito could go in the ring and destroy Pac. Is just how I see the fight.
                I would want Margarito to take another fight before Pacquiao if possible. After the beating he took from Mosley and that 1 year suspension i would feel more comfortable if he took another fight. If all goes like Arum is saying the fight will be at 154. First time for Pacquiao fighting at this weight. Margarito has fought at this weight before. But like I siad, this will be Margarito's biggest fight of his career and will not disappoint. His heart (along with his skills, I know we disagree with this) will carry him to victory.

Comment

HAND SPEED!

Margarito couldn't handle a "Older Mosley" hand speed, how is he going to deal with Pacman's hand speed? Now if Margarito actually uses his Size Advantage and stay outside and pick the smaller Pacman apart he could have a chance but that is not how Margarito fights, he will fight coming forward and he will walk right into a lot of punches like he did against Mosley

Comment

No entiendo tu ignorancia , y de verdad no la quiero entender.

I will just ignore you and avoid getting into a discussion with u , since u lack the intelligence to make a valid point. Cuidate chicano.
                    Hahaha This IS Dondi.

Comment

margarito will get his head knocked off, thats how he will lose to pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X