No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Serg is just $ hungry, while Jr is hungry to prove himself. And for food of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      i mean the whole point is to see each of them in their prime.

but i mean i guess it could even out....Pac is all heart and endurance while Floyd is precision, timing, and speed

Floyds skill deteriorate much faster than Pac's....i mean look at RJJR.

but still i wanna see it NOW not in two years.

you know what fight would SUUUUUUUUUUUCK that everyone wants to see?

Haye vs. Wlad

that fight is gonna be atrocious.....Haye dancing and running then when he gets the balls to step in....Wlad holds him.
      best prediction ever

Comment

• Got a lil buzz goin. So, nonstop bitchin tonite:

Team Martinez: Chavez More Viable Than Mayweather

No shit. Serg never gets tired of wastin his breath askin for these fights that ain't gonna come his way. He don't owe Chavez a damn thing, but an unneccessary rematch of that one is the biggest fight he can hope for. Dunno why he don't just fight his top challengers at MW, but whatever.

Comment

• How can anyone defend Hopkins in the “who ducked who” wars for Roy?

Never heard anybody who does. Anybody you speak to about it knows RJ never ducked Bhop. A rematch was viable, but never necessary enuf for either to be considered duckin the other. RJ had the win, the bigger name, and the better options. If anybody had to sacrifice sumthin, it woulda been Bhop. The rematch woulda been better than what was goin on at MW for him at the time.

Comment

• If Roy Jones beat Kimbo Slice, he wants David Haye next. Haye agrees

Been screamin for RJ to walk for 8 yrs now. Glad we got treated to the Lacy show in Biloxi, and to a point, the Tito fight. But beyond that, he ain't done nothin to make me wanna see him keep goin. Fuck a Kimbo fight, and fuck David Haye period, bitchass ho wit a stubbed toe.

Comment

• Edwin Rodriguez: We Definitely Want Kelly Pavlik

Ain't see the fights, so can't speak on this guy. But Pavlik got a name now and nothin else. He'll end up bein a good steppingstone for guys like this who hungry and on the way up. I don't really dislike Pavlik, but I just got no use for him. Wouldn't mind seein somebody KO him if it leads to em gettin sumthin out of it after the fact.

Comment

• Roy Jones catches a heater from Haye, it will not end well.

At all.

Comment

• Povetkin's Manager: Let's Start Klitschko Negotiations

It's about time. This is one of those fights that really ain't worth gettin excited about, but I'm takin the bait anyway. I'm sick n tired of this fool. Gonna be great seein Wlad give him what he got comin to him. I guess the WBA countdown to strippage has begun. Dunno why else they actually considerin the fight now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Roy Jones catches a heater from Haye, it will not end well.

At all.
                    I'll be in tears. I HATE Haye as it is. If that happened, I'd be down to frag his ass.

Comment

• Lou DiBella Livid, Slams Andre Berto/Golden Boy Chatter

Fuck Berto. Don't care who promotes him or if he disappears altogether. Not sure what goes down against K9. I don't think too highly of either of these guys. Either can take it, but I guess I'd lean slightly toward Berto based solely on youth. I'd luv to see him get beat tho. Raised his stock against Ortiz, then bitches about roids before he pops himself. What a ho.

Comment

Working...
                      X