Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Why Pacquiao is on STEROIDS. (A MUST SEE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    That video is ward to watch. I cut it off. I cant watch him get his abeat all over the ring. It makes me think that its a disgrace to have a P4P Numbr 1 so damn flawed. So I had to cut it off.
    LMAO u have lil wayne in your sig. What a dork!

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
      Funny,,,,,,,, cause he was hurt and survived those fights, he should be on roids. Mayweather was rocked by castillo and judah but won those fights, he must be on roids then. lol

Nowadays ,, if anybody wins a fight,,, they must be on roids. Sad for the sport. These boxing comissions are not doing their jobs.
      Floyd has won and moved up in weight because of skill not physical abilities such as speed and punching power.

Pacquiao has moved up in weight has faster, stronger, and out muscling his opponents.

Comment

Short lived, people who engage in this. Body has limit, human body.

Comment

Originally posted by Guapgetta View Post
          LMAO u have lil wayne in your sig. What a dork!
          Ya his favorite song is lolipop because he loves licking "lolipops".

Comment

lmao @ the end

Comment

I cut it off after JMM and Larios.
              I cut it off after Atlas talked about those emails, which we found out later were bull****, and showing the only bit of success Larios had in that fight (round 3) as if it has any meaning at all. Complete and utter horse ****. The forum does not need any more of this crap, it's going down the toilet fast because of cheap, low-class threads like this.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Floyd has won and moved up in weight because of skill not physical abilities such as speed and punching power.

Pacquiao has moved up in weight has faster, stronger, and out muscling his opponents.
                You can't see the technical improvements Pacquiao has made over the last few years? Shame on you. It's easy to see where he put things right and matured as a fighter. Easy.

That video is ward to watch. I cut it off. I cant watch him get his abeat all over the ring. It makes me think that its a disgrace to have a P4P Numbr 1 so damn flawed. So I had to cut it off.
                Stop pretending to be offended, it's stupid.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post

Come on now mate, Pacquiao is equally as skilled as Mayweather, they just have extremely contrasting styles and people have this ignorant idea that all defensive fighters are more skilled than offensive fighters (which to be fair, is prob true in most cases).

Yeh Pacquiao has speed and power, but the reason he is pushing people about the ring is because of a massive improvement in technique, boxing skills and game intelligence. He doesn't just "come out swinging" like he used to, he's extremely methodical in how he fights. He's become much more elusive, his footwork and movement are incredible, and his use of combinations is the best in the sport. These are all improvements that he has gradually worked on over the years, and you're simply seeing the results of an athlete who has dedicated himself to reaching his potential.

Comment

lilwayne hahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X