Williams via KO 10 10.00%
Floyd via decision 57 57.00%
Williams via Decision 28 28.00%
Draw 0 0%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2017, 02:58 PM #151
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4169 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,586,250,861,171,520.00
Total Points: 10,616,592,253,543,047,168.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

styles make fights. floyd is a greater fighter than williams, a limited fighter who wasn't hard to hit and who lost to worse fighters than floyd for sure.

that said, again, styles make fights. activity and 6'2" of southpaw with a good chin was a style that floyd avoided, and for good reason. i'd probably shade floyd, but not by a lot. that's the kind of fighter floyd avoided or whom his team avoided. they avoided margarito, too.

williams would be six inches taller than floyd, probably have 10+ lbs on him in the ring on fight night. but again, williams was not hard to hit and would probably eat punches all night without floyd having to work that hard to do it.

it would come down to whether or not floyd could win the rounds, and i think that he would. but floyd was moved in a manner to maximize long term profitability, and a big, hard working southpaw with an 80 inch reach was not the kind of fight haymon would have had him take unless the money was huge. and it never was a huge fight, or worth that kind of risk and deterioration.

if you break your hand you can still beat victor ortiz, robert guerrero, etc. you can tie those guys up if you need to. but you'll be hard pressed to impress judges when you throw less against a huge southpaw who throws 90 punches a round, and who is basically too tall for you to clinch.
New England is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-21-2017, 03:17 PM #152
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,134,949.10
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
So don't address any points made and pivot to the "he didn't fight..." argument where you hold Floyd accountable because Manny , ODH, Shane and others wouldn't fight him. Damn, you are desperate to disparage Floyd's career anyway you can.

Yeah, when you are the a side you get things done your way. Same as Leonard, same as ODH. stop crying that the guys you like never occupied that spot. FYI, Ring size is standard in Vegas idiot so at least know what the fuck you are talking about.

When he was high risk, low reward, they were no where to be found. when they saw a big payday, they all came running.

If he fought and beat these guys, bitches like you would find some way to denigrate them as you do everyone of Floyd's wins. Its the usual pattern, say fighter x will beat Floyd, they fight, Floyd wins, and you [email protected] get upset and then down the win.

Like I said if we answer this question using the Pwill that actually existed, he loses to Floyd. If we go with whatever elevated, enhanced fight night created player version of PWill you are using for purposes of this discussion, he still loses.

its real simple family...had he fought these guys in their prime, the ones that keep coming up over and over again...then some of us would be comfortable saying floyd would smoke the sugar rays, the hearns, the guys he ducked, er i mean he missed while he was on vacation... but he didn't, so we not...
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:21 PM #153
Undisputed Champion

djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
styles make fights. floyd is a greater fighter than williams, a limited fighter who wasn't hard to hit and who lost to worse fighters than floyd for sure.

that said, again, styles make fights. activity and 6'2" of southpaw with a good chin was a style that floyd avoided, and for good reason. i'd probably shade floyd, but not by a lot. that's the kind of fighter floyd avoided or whom his team avoided. they avoided margarito, too.

williams would be six inches taller than floyd, probably have 10+ lbs on him in the ring on fight night. but again, williams was not hard to hit and would probably eat punches all night without floyd having to work that hard to do it.

it would come down to whether or not floyd could win the rounds, and i think that he would. but floyd was moved in a manner to maximize long term profitability, and a big, hard working southpaw with an 80 inch reach was not the kind of fight haymon would have had him take unless the money was huge. and it never was a huge fight, or worth that kind of risk and deterioration.

if you break your hand you can still beat victor ortiz, robert guerrero, etc. you can tie those guys up if you need to. but you'll be hard pressed to impress judges when you throw less against a huge southpaw who throws 90 punches a round, and who is basically too tall for you to clinch.
the general consensus for those who think with their brains, not their hearts
Old 09-21-2017, 03:24 PM #154
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So don't address any points made and pivot to the "he didn't fight..." argument where you hold Floyd accountable because Manny , ODH, Shane and others wouldn't fight him. Damn, you are desperate to disparage Floyd's career anyway you can.

Yeah, when you are the a side you get things done your way. Same as Leonard, same as ODH. stop crying that the guys you like never occupied that spot. FYI, Ring size is standard in Vegas idiot so at least know what the fuck you are talking about.

When he was high risk, low reward, they were no where to be found. when they saw a big payday, they all came running.

If he fought and beat these guys, bitches like you would find some way to denigrate them as you do everyone of Floyd's wins. Its the usual pattern, say fighter x will beat Floyd, they fight, Floyd wins, and you [email protected] get upset and then down the win.

Like I said if we answer this question using the Pwill that actually existed, he loses to Floyd. If we go with whatever elevated, enhanced fight night created player version of PWill you are using for purposes of this discussion, he still loses.

why i keep thinking of that whitney houston record...i get so emoootional babay, everytime i think of youuuuu...lol
Old 09-21-2017, 03:29 PM #155
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 8835 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,854,788,599,927,248.00
Total Points: 91,854,802,800,182,192.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
its real simple family...had he fought these guys in their prime, the ones that keep coming up over and over again...then some of us would be comfortable saying floyd would smoke the sugar rays, the hearns, the guys he ducked, er i mean he missed while he was on vacation... but he didn't, so we not...
LMFAO! at coming up again and again. You and others keep bringing them up because you guys know fantasy fights are the only ones Floyd loses. Sorry but you don't get credit for being petty little hoes.

You guys play retarded but you know deep down Floyd would beat PWill even with those attributes because you saw men inferior to Floyd defeat him. But hey, we know guys like you would shoot your mother rather than give Floyd credit or acknowledge he is better than someone.

So what if he might lose to Leonard or Hearns. They were retired before Floyd's era began. The HOF guys that were fighting during Floyd's era-ODH, Shane, Manny, Kosta, Hamed, cotto-all waited to fight him until they could get a huge payday.

djtmal's fantasy island-the place you go if you want to see Floyd lose a fight.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:31 PM #156
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 8835 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,854,788,599,927,248.00
Total Points: 91,854,802,800,182,192.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
why i keep thinking of that whitney houston record...i get so emoootional babay, everytime i think of youuuuu...lol
Deflect from the post however you can because you can't refute it. Keep on dreamin about someone beating Floyd. If that helps you sleep, great.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:35 PM #157
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Raggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 26,661.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
He's an ATG, I don't discredit that. I discredit the hype that his groupies say about him. I dislike groupies of all boxers, not just Floyd's.

Not an armchair but if you think that, then go ahead.
All you have to do is ignore those clowns. They don't represent the true boxing fan.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:36 PM #158
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Raggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these partsRaggamuffin is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 26,661.12

P Willy was too slow for Floyd. Way too slow.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:03 PM #159
Interim Champion

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,060,117.69

Quote:
facts.....he does have a prime ortiz, and chop chop corley though...
Ortiz had a prime?
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:12 PM #160
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
LMFAO! at coming up again and again. You and others keep bringing them up because you guys know fantasy fights are the only ones Floyd loses. Sorry but you don't get credit for being petty little hoes.

You guys play retarded but you know deep down Floyd would beat PWill even with those attributes because you saw men inferior to Floyd defeat him. But hey, we know guys like you would shoot your mother rather than give Floyd credit or acknowledge he is better than someone.

So what if he might lose to Leonard or Hearns. They were retired before Floyd's era began. The HOF guys that were fighting during Floyd's era-ODH, Shane, Manny, Kosta, Hamed, cotto-all waited to fight him until they could get a huge payday.

djtmal's fantasy island-the place you go if you want to see Floyd lose a fight.
wrong again...i don't bring these things up...i just give my take on the situation, and this isn't just any old fantasy fight...this is a fight that actually could have taken place because the fighter in question was actually fighting in floyd's era, in floyd's division.., and would have been potentially next had floyd not taken a vaca after ricky hatton...hard to get around all of that...

and who said williams would beat floyd...only thing anyone with any sense said here is it ain't that cut and dry, because your boy would be potentially in there with a guy whose style would be a nightmare for him and could possibly have his number....who has a significant height/reach advantage, and is a natural ww who was pretty durable...we've seen guys like jones and mosley take on similar style nightmares in tarver and forrest, and didn't come out on top...you think that wasn't on the mayweather camp's minds in matching your boy up properly?

only an excuse making, caption sav-a-floyd type such as yourself would even make an attempt at dismissing all of that

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, mayweather, paul, prime, williams

User Tag List