Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are proto-KoVa Fans (woops GGg fans) Focused On Bout 1? GGG vs Nelo 2 SOON!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are proto-KoVa Fans (woops GGg fans) Focused On Bout 1? GGG vs Nelo 2 SOON!

GGG better come prepped up come Bout 2!!

What's better, as seen on this forum, Ward is still clowned by the usual suspects, so the karma will devour you guys again.

Nelo by 7th round KO this time

I think the rematch will be immediate. Canelo has no better options imo. And golovkin will be stopped but only expect more excuses and criticism towards canelo. They will find a new boogeyman

Comment

GGG beat him the first time and I think he beats him easier the next time. He has his number. Pressure, pressure, pressure, only knock him out to takes the judges out of the picture. It took him a couple of rounds to get the feel of Canelo but he will know what to do from the first bell this time. GGG won't age enough for that young wipper snapper, Canelo to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        GGG better come prepped up come Bout 2!!

What's better, as seen on this forum, Ward is still clowned by the usual suspects, so the karma will devour you guys again.

Nelo by 7th round KO this time
        You said he would knock him out last time but he didn't hurt him. GGG can take Canelo's best punches but I doubt Canelo can take his best punches. GGG was the chaser and Canelo was the runner. Canelo hits hard but GGG hits much harder and takes punches better. I can wait for the rematch. The sooner the better. They were tied as my two favorite boxers but GGG is my favorite now and Canelo drops to my second favorite. Canelo promised to show GGG how a real Mexican fights and then spent much of the fight in reverse. Then Canelo claims he won at least 8 rounds. War GGG.

Comment

LMAO, so eager to escape the truth that a 35 year old man just whooped up on the diva and her pimp paid off the judges so she'd avoid a loss. I guess you guys think if you run away from reality like the diva ran away from GGG, that it's as if reality didn't really happen.

Comment

They don't want a rematch. Lil' G needs to take legacy sealing fights like Gippo Joe Saunders.

Comment

I'm excited for the rematch to see what adjustments both guys make. Hope it doesn't take longer than may and both come prepared. Rematch should be more decisive either way. First fight was awesome. Both are really good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You said he would knock him out last time but he didn't hurt him. GGG can take Canelo's best punches but I doubt Canelo can take his best punches. GGG was the chaser and Canelo was the runner. Canelo hits hard but GGG hits much harder and takes punches better. I can wait for the rematch. The sooner the better. They were tied as my two favorite boxers but GGG is my favorite now and Canelo drops to my second favorite. Canelo promised to show GGG how a real Mexican fights and then spent much of the fight in reverse. Then Canelo claims he won at least 8 rounds. War GGG.
                Only read first sentence and stopped...because what was the poll expectancy for ggg against Alvarez? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LMAO, so eager to escape the truth that a 35 year old man just whooped up on the diva and her pimp paid off the judges so she'd avoid a loss. I guess you guys think if you run away from reality like the diva ran away from GGG, that it's as if reality didn't really happen.

It was a Draw. Golovkin didn't win... Byrd didn't fight for ggg nor was she he reason ggg missed...

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    I'm excited for the rematch to see what adjustments both guys make. Hope it doesn't take longer than may and both come prepared. Rematch should be more decisive either way. First fight was awesome. Both are really good guys.
                    A very mature hypothesis. Green k!

Comment

Working...
                    X