No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Finalized For December 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    great fight on paper but think lomas going to beat him easier than expected.
    I agree. I don't think that Lomo is the more skillful fighter but size will be a big factor

Comment

Meh, don't care for this fight. Rigo is too small and old for this.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        See you there. ��
        Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I will be there. Amazing.
        Looking forward to seeing both of you gentleman there if the fly rates are affordable,i'm flying in from europe

Comment

2017 delivered all year long and is going out with a bang. Best year in a long time. Rigo going to 130 is insane. Nothing but props for him. If he wins could be #1 p4p. If loma wins that is still a great win. Don't really have a guy in this fight just wanna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            But yea to me Rigo jumping two divisions up to fight Loma is a no lose situation for him. Kinda like Brook jumping up two divisions to fight GGG awhile back. If Rigo wins he wins & if he loses he lost to a guy two divisions above him.
            I've been saying this all along. If Rigo wins it's a HUGE victory. If Lomo wins it's a nice little win, but nothing spectacular. It's almost a no-win situation for Vasyl. And for that I give him credit.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              Looking forward to seeing both of you gentleman there if the fly rates are affordable,i'm flying in from europe
              I just haven to take a train.

For real if you guys go lets meet up and grab a beer.

Comment

It's time to shut Rigondeaux up!!
                I'm a huge Rigo fan. One of my favorite fighters ever but he asked for this.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Of the three names you mentioned, Lara has had the best career by far. It's actually been managed fairly well. He got a big-money crack at Canelo, to boot. Gamboa and Rigo have suffered from several issues, their own stupidity and terrible management. They started heir pro careers late, especially Rigo, but they had time to make a real impact. Just a waste.
                  Lara's career was sacrificed for Canelo

Miami nightlife killed Gamboa's potential

That's the way I see it

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    It's funny how Arum drops Rigo but then needs to go back to him to make a big fight for one of his current fighters. If Rigo is still important after all these years without Arum, imagine what he could have been with Arum.
                    Like Terence "Bud" Crawford?

Comment

and christ, lomachenko 1/5, rigondeaux 10/3 with the bookies. wasnt expecting it to be that lopsided.

Comment

Working...
                      X