Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd at 38 dominated Manny and Berto and was p4p#1 wbc,wba,wbo,ring,lineal champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    And Floyd retired and avoided fighters.
    he didnt avoid conor. or baldomir. or the guy that just lost to jeff horn after 5 years of fear

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he didnt avoid conor. or baldomir. or the guy that just lost to jeff horn after 5 years of fear
      5 yearsof fear, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        5 yearsof fear, exactly.
        well whens the last time you fought pac? exactly!!! 5 years is better than never. what a brave warrior

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          Aren't you that guy that tried to fight someone on twitter for insulting Floyd? Not being funny, I used to browse this forum and I remember a user of a similar name doing something like that.
          Lol yea, he's also tried to fight several people off the forum, threatened to murder several people on twitter, and admitted to raping men in jail.
          safe to say he's a dangerous mentally ill lunatic

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            well whens the last time you fought pac? exactly!!! 5 years is better than never. what a brave warrior
            LOL, if i were a boxer, i would be a light heavyweight in my 20's and cruiserweight in my 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              He travelled for the $$$. Mayweathers fights wouldn't make more $$$ outside of Vegas.
              Sorry but the below proves that Floyd wouldn't have and more importantly didn't. Floyd was too scared to even fight in LA

"Mayweather, he had a chance to have a rematch
              at Staples Center with Castillo on August 10th but balked at it.

The fighter rejected the idea for an Aug. 10 date at Staples, however, with Arum contending Mayweather didn’t trust the judges and didn’t want to fight in front of a strongly Latino crowd supporting Castillo."

“I asked Floyd if he trusted the judges in L.A. and he said, 'No.’ I asked him if he trusted the judges in San Francisco and he said, 'Yeah.' He doesn't even know L.A. and San Francisco are in the same state.”

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...320-story.html

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Manny at 38 lost to a school teacher
                I thought he was a plumber??

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Sorry but the below proves that Floyd wouldn't have and more importantly didn't. Floyd was too scared to even fight in LA

"Mayweather, he had a chance to have a rematch
                  at Staples Center with Castillo on August 10th but balked at it.

The fighter rejected the idea for an Aug. 10 date at Staples, however, with Arum contending Mayweather didn’t trust the judges and didn’t want to fight in front of a strongly Latino crowd supporting Castillo."

“I asked Floyd if he trusted the judges in L.A. and he said, 'No.’ I asked him if he trusted the judges in San Francisco and he said, 'Yeah.' He doesn't even know L.A. and San Francisco are in the same state.”

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...320-story.html

Vegas doesn't tax income. That's why boxers fight there and probably why a greedy bitch named "money" fought there.

Floyd also had surgery for rotator cuff between the fights. The conspiracy stuff is nonsense.

Floyd far from TBE but only had 2 close fights his whole career. JLC1 and MM1. He did better in both rematch and got the nod both times.

Floyd is a pansy but was all best of his class tbh. He wouldn't get through Fab 4 undefeated (among others), I guarantee that.

Comment

Silly thread. It is pretty clear that Floyd any Manny are 2 different fighters. Floyd`s style aged pretty well while Manny`s style ages worse. Manny is a small welterweight, he was beating guys with speed and frequency of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Vegas doesn't tax income. That's why boxers fight there and probably why a greedy bitch named "money" fought there.

Floyd also had surgery for rotator cuff between the fights. The conspiracy stuff is nonsense.

Floyd far from TBE but only had 2 close fights his whole career. JLC1 and MM1. He did better in both rematch and got the nod both times.

Floyd is a pansy but was all best of his class tbh. He wouldn't get through Fab 4 undefeated (among others), I guarantee that.
                      Hmmm, ... After the Castillo fight he did fight in Atlantic City and since Floyd said it himself that he didn't want to fight in what he perceived to be hostile territory.

Nobody is saying that Floyd is not a good fighter. He was given the nod in close controversial fights in his home town of Vegas ... but if he fought elsewhere, he more than likely would have had a few of those go to the opponent.

While I do not want to see bad scoring no matter who it is, .... Heck, you don't even have to be in a close fight to lose a fight in "hostile" territory.

Castillo vs Floyd 1 was in April.
                      oh and your point about Floyd having torn rotator cuff and surgery: Floyd was ready to sign a contract about a month or 2 after the Castillo fight and it was initially targeted for August!

"Mayweather and Castillo will settle their differences with a second fight, scheduled Oct. 5 at Mandalay Bay Events Center. Both fighters and their handlers attended a Wednesday press conference to promote a fight that was initially targeted for Los Angeles (and an Aug. 10 date)."

Comment

Working...
                      X