Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Is The Joke Of Boxing! Paulie is The Charlie Z Of Boxing PROOF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    great post, and he did it with no power at all that's a hell of an accomplishment
    Quoted for truth.

Comment

Also, respect that he achieved what he did in the ring despite lacking physical gifts. Pillow fists and not really fast hands should = garbage, but he managed to stink up enough fights to win straps.

Not nice to look at, but respect the skills. In a way, you could compare Mags' prime with a poor mans version of 50 year old BHop. Once Hops' physical gifts were lost to age, he still could stink it up, fight negative, and win rounds. Except 50 yr old Hops still had some power, while Mags' punches were like a gentle massage.

Comment

He does look a little like Charlie Z tho.

Comment

why are people praising malignaggi...cause he swindled his way into making a great living? ok yes good for him but i'm not him. are you him?

paulie is the definition of why boxing sucks. boxing is a zero sum game. there are only so many belts and so much money in networks boxing budgets. they waste some of it trying to build up or promote guys that have no business being nearr the top. enter paulie malignaggi.

for example take his fight with judah. a meaningless garbage headlining fight that could have been replaced with something ten times better. if that was just a fight in a vacuum and had no effect on other fights maybe i would understand, but paulies "big" win over judah catapulted him into another headlining fine against garcia in which he was smashed. this same cycle of crappiness happens over and over. it doesn't stop while the money keeps rolling in. at least the entertainment is rolling in as well........great fights

Comment

Paulie is the one of the most obnoxious, biased, full of shit people in the sport.

But no one's saying he's not a good boxer. He's shot to shit now, but he's still going to be able to beat or at least hang with anyone that's not A-level.

Comment

What a sad hater you are, not only did you attacked ricans out of nowhere and without reason in that funeral video(and you still didn't reply when I asked what was your issue), but trying to downplay a former world champion when you probably haven't even touched a boxing ring in your lifetime is beyond disrespectful.

Get a life kid

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                99% of boxers would suck Kathy Duva's sardine smelling cooch for an hour to get as far as Paulie got in boxing. Its always a lil silly & a lot petty to downplay a boxers accomplishments when they've made it to the level Paulie or other elite, but not tip top, top of the food chain elite guys. Its like dogging a guy in the NFL or NBA. Even the 4th string QB or 12th man on the worst teams in the NBA or NFL would school 99% of the basketball or football world respectively.
                Well, Paulie is a boxing personnality(pretty much known)so he is somehow overhyped/overated regarding his pure boxing level.

Dude couldn't be competitive with elite fighters, and I'm including Haton and Porter who beat him from pilar to post.

Dude is a so called 2 divisions champion, but he won it beaten N Goudjo and Senchencko, two paper titles in my book.

My point is Paulie is more known because of his mouth and hair cuts than his boxing level.

Don't get me wrong, dude is a very good boxer and I couldn't have done 5% of what the man has done in boxing, but he never was an elite fighter in my book, elite fighters moped the floor with Paulie, pretty much different.

+ Paulie is somehow harsh with others fighters so I have no problem being quite harsh with him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  why are people praising malignaggi...cause he swindled his way into making a great living? ok yes good for him but i'm not him. are you him?

paulie is the definition of why boxing sucks. boxing is a zero sum game. there are only so many belts and so much money in networks boxing budgets. they waste some of it trying to build up or promote guys that have no business being nearr the top. enter paulie malignaggi.

for example take his fight with judah. a meaningless garbage headlining fight that could have been replaced with something ten times better. if that was just a fight in a vacuum and had no effect on other fights maybe i would understand, but paulies "big" win over judah catapulted him into another headlining fine against garcia in which he was smashed. this same cycle of crappiness happens over and over. it doesn't stop while the money keeps rolling in. at least the entertainment is rolling in as well........great fights
                  great post bro, you sometimes have some smart and funny comment.

Paulie is a 2 divisions champ doe and this beating N Goudjo and Senchenko lightweight and welterweight champion, it shts azll over Duran's wins over De Jesus and Leonard for the WBC titles.

Comment

Working...
                  X