No announcement yet.

Smash or pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Smash or pass?

If you had to serve 10 years in prison and this was your cellmate.

10 years isn't that long, i'll wait
    44.44%
    dat ass is mine
    55.56%
    Last edited by BOXEO _; 06-21-2015, 08:58 PM.

I'm just drunk and brainstorming here: With all the tax dollars we spend on imprisonment, can't set aside money for blow up dolls and lube? I mean unless the prisoner is truly gay, I'd imagine he'd take the doll.

That said, Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm just drunk and brainstorming here: With all the tax dollars we spend on imprisonment, can't set aside money for blow up dolls and lube? I mean unless the prisoner is truly gay, I'd imagine he'd take the doll.

That said, Pass.

I heard prisons are starting to take away the inmates nudie magazines. It's like they want them to prey on the weak or something.

voted dat ass is mine by the way, 10 years is just too long for a hornball like me
      Last edited by BOXEO _; 06-21-2015, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Yeap, we'll be banging sooner or later.
        why would she be my cellmate tho?

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
          Yeap, we'll be banging sooner or later.
          why would she be my cellmate tho?

that's the Charleston mass murderer

kinda reminds me of Jackie Harris from roseanne

Comment

LOL he'll never reach gen-pop. Ugh he'd prob wanna talk a lot though, those are the worst cellmates too. Rape via revenge. I'd wanna trade him off for some cigs, or like a little prison smack.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              I heard prisons are starting to take away the inmates nudie magazines. It's like they want them to prey on the weak or something.

voted dat ass is mine by the way, 10 years is just too long for a hornball like me
              The guards are the key to all contraband. If there's a will there's a way.

But even if they allowed nude mags and blow up dolls, lifers would eventually grow bored with them.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

They always do that, its not a new thing. You gotta be slick with the contraband. Which is almost everything.

Comment

10 years in prison... she has a vagina. i have a shaft..

sooner or later shell rape me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    They always do that, its not a new thing. You gotta be slick with the contraband. Which is almost everything.
                    homie you been busted?

Comment

Working...
                    X