Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects That Nobody Seems to be Talking About...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Frankie Gomez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6-NFnMN4Ok

From East Los Angeles baby, signed to GBP. Beat Jose Benavidez in the amateurs.

Don't know how good he'll be though, he seems to be just a decent come forward fighter.
    The last I heard about him he was thinking about retiring after his contract was up or something and then he was arrested in January for possession... but I don't know whats been up with him since. he was pretty entertaining tho, he was in a war just a few fights ago

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      The last I heard about him he was thinking about retiring after his contract was up or something and then he was arrested in January for possession... but I don't know whats been up with him since. he was pretty entertaining tho, he was in a war just a few fights ago
      0_0 damn... I just googled it and I'm at a loss for words, I did not know this. Dude is extremely talented man he better get his ish together.

Please don't be another wasted talent Gomez!

Comment

Hanzel Martinez is one of my favorite prospects right now. I saw for the first time on the live stream of Cotto Margarito II. He threw 100 + punches a round. Margarito is is manager and brother in law. Im not sure how far he'll go because he doesn't have the best defense but he's fun as hell to watch.

Comment

Abraham Lopez has unlimited potential.

Comment

Carl Frampton

Comment

Working...
            X