Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata Dominant in Rematch, Makes N'Dam Quit After 7th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MW is picking up nicely. It was a barron wasteland just a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
      The ring girls and host were better.. :bukkake:
      Photos.......

Comment

Hasan been running and hiding from 3G for almost 10 years now after getting seeked and destroyed in a sparring Session

Comment

Impressed to hear that Murata stopped N'Dam. I'm guessing Arum will bring him to the states for an easy defense or 2 to showcase him while the other top guys in the division are sorting things out. My guess is we will see him on ESPN from the US against Patrick Teixeira his next time out

Comment

Wow, no soccer game to eat up the first 50 minutes of my recording, and costing me half of the main event. ESPN is getting better at this .

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Photos.......
              How bout a video fam? The ring girls can be seen around 37 min and host at 1 hr mark (you can see bob "the snake" arum as well) and at the end of the video. Anthem lady at 1 hr 19 min mark. The ring girls' outfit is totally like the tecate girls' but without the tecate sponsor. :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                How bout a video fam? The ring girls can be seen around 37 min and host at 1 hr mark (you can see bob "the snake" arum as well) and at the end of the video. Anthem lady at 1 hr 19 min mark. The ring girls' outfit is totally like the tecate girls' but without the tecate sponsor. :bukkake:

Thanks brah!!

Comment

Working...
                X