No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces His Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I can see reading isn't your strong point. Did you just read Brook weighed more, and decide to run with that? It's obvious you didn't understand when i said GGG was taller with the bigger frame.

That means he's bigger, idiot

perhaps it was your reluctance to use a single-word reply to a very obvious question

you are an idiot if you think Kell Brook was anything other than a welter, no matter what he weighed a few weeks after participating in a WELTERWEIGHT contest at 147

and you are an idiot if you think that Canelo was anything other than an entitled unprofessional JMW when he weighed 155.....

you guys went full-******, and fell about the place looking for silly excuses to explain why Mr "anyone from 154-168" refused to back up his big mouth and shat the bed over weight

..... so you decided to call 1 pound an entire division.... you boxingscene lawyers tried to get your bigmouth "154-168" client off on a technicality for ****ting the bed over weight, but that myth was busted when Canelo won the WBC title at 154

stop your nonsense
    Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-22-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
      I don't see why he wouldn't just beat Adonis Stevenson and officially clear out LHW? That would be the finishing touch to the legacy IMHO.

Obviously complete up to him on what he wants to do. Just from a fans perspective there is a little bit of (probably not too difficult) unfinished business.

If he can beat Kovalev then he can definitely beat Stevenson. Stevenson basically has 1 punch to watch out for, easy work for Ward. I suppose he has to be motivated though.

it doesn't work like that

especially not against a one-puncher like Stevenson

yea I'm a bit disappointed as well

you're right about the motivation

that incredible confidence was one of Ward's best assets, but that comes from self-belief and the knowledge that you are on your game and doing everything right

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        perhaps it was your reluctance to use a single-word reply to a very obvious question

you are an idiot if you think Kell Brook was anything other than a welter, no matter what he weighed a few weeks after participating in a WELTERWEIGHT contest at 147

and you are an idiot if you think that Canelo was anything other than an entitled unprofessional JMW when he weighed 155.....

you guys went full-******, and fell about the place looking for silly excuses to explain why Mr "anyone from 154-168" refused to back up his big mouth and shat the bed over weight

..... so you decided to call 1 pound an entire division.... you boxingscene lawyers tried to get your bigmouth "154-168" client off on a technicality for ****ting the bed over weight, but that myth was busted when Canelo won the WBC title at 154

stop your nonsense
        There's no need to really try to carry on a conversation with you since anything more than a one word answer will only confuse you. If "Golovkin was taller with a bigger frame " confuses you, then we need not speak

Comment

• I think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            Maybe but he doesn't have the resume nor has he accomplished more than them.
            This might help you think about some things. Go into history of all the "All Time Greats" & check all of their resumes. How many Quality opponents, champions or even Hall of Famers have they all beat?

Comment

Working...
            X