Gervonta Davis vs Roman Martinez - fat dan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis vs Roman Martinez - fat dan

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...474528937248-4

the media was pressing tank hard right now about facing Farmer but ellerbe jumped in and said blah blah blah buisness this and that.

Comment

Yea they broke that on the Morning Punch In show a week ago. I don't hate that fight. Gives Tank a good name, gives Rocky a nice payday probably. And by no means would I count out Rocky.

Comment

lol this fool is fighting loma's leftovers. **** fight the whole card is one big over priced turd.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
          the media was pressing tank hard right now about facing Farmer but ellerbe jumped in and said blah blah blah buisness this and that.
          Didn't Farmer take a elimination fight or something doe? I thought Tank vs Farmer because of Farmer having an injury &/or a abc group situation.

Comment

Roman sucks ass lol, and I am Puerto Rican by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Didn't Farmer take a elimination fight or something doe? I thought Tank vs Farmer because of Farmer having an injury &/or a abc group situation.
              I really dont know whats up with farmer, just saying what went down right now on a live stream of the lil press conference they had.

Comment

growing that bank account....taking advantage of the larrys of the world who will watchc and support no matter what happens

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                  I really dont know whats up with farmer, just saying what went down right now on a live stream of the lil press conference they had.
                  Presser for what? Tank vs Rocky?

But yea I don't disagree with the overall outcome (no Tank vs Farmer) cuz I think plenty fans wanted to see that & we probably will see that eventually, but as always in boxing sh^ts more complicated then fans think & I don't even think the blame is Tank's. I believe it is either an injury &/or an eliminator situation or something with an abc group.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Roman sucks ass lol, and I am Puerto Rican by the way.
                    You a man of many shades my dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X