Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Ward An Intelligent Fighter When His Strongest Attributes Are Illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its nothing new that Ward is a rough boxer when need to be. Don't act like the gold Olympian is nothing without ruffhouse tactics

Comment

His instincts are his best attribute, he has a great understanding of positioning, keeping his chin tucked and anticipating shots. Ward took Kovalev's right hand away, whats that got to do with dirtiness?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Its nothing new that Ward is a rough boxer when need to be. Don't act like the gold Olympian is nothing without ruffhouse tactics

would you give credit to a basketball player after he punches his defender out then scoring a basket?

you can't talk about Ward without talking about cheating. His cheating is not just an occasional clinch or occasionally bending below the waist.

he's doing it all fight long. he's the most serial cheater in the history of the sport with every cheat in the book.

without a double leg, he would've been KO'ed in rd 2 against Kov in 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          His instincts are his best attribute, he has a great understanding of positioning, keeping his chin tucked and anticipating shots. Ward took Kovalev's right hand away, whats that got to do with dirtiness?

nope. he threw 6 clinches a round in the first fight. every clinch on average 20 seconds long.

so more than half the rounds were spent in the clinch. of course that meant he was in no danger.

that is not great defense. that's the referee allowing him to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            nope. he threw 6 clinches a round in the first fight. every clinch on average 20 seconds long.

so more than half the rounds were spent in the clinch. of course that meant he was in no danger.

that is not great defense. that's the referee allowing him to cheat.
            After the first fight most here agreed it was Kovalev doing most of the holding, no different than the rematch as well.

As for the right hand, I saw him slip the shot countless, not sure what your even watching man.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              After the first fight most here agreed it was Kovalev doing most of the holding, no different than the rematch as well.

As for the right hand, I saw him slip the shot countless, not sure what your even watching man.
              lmao @ most agreed it was kova holding. we can take a poll here. if you don't realize you'd lose.

you're mentally insane.

it's simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                lmao @ most agreed it was kova holding. we can take a poll here. if you don't realize you'd lose.

you're mentally insane.

it's simple as that.
                Kovalev did most of the holding in both fights, that's quite clear, it's one of the things Ward fans latched on to, the fact that the guy who had the bad reputation of holding wasn't the one doing most of the holding. I remember this clearly.

On top of that, it's not even so much of that being the consensus which it was, it's the fact that you can SEE it. Kovalev wanted no part of the inside fight.

Comment

Lol so kov was sapped by the low blows and not by the fact that just as in the first fight he showed to have no stamina and he threw more punches per round?

Real question should be why is kov considered to have a high boxing iq when he switched to southpaw and back to conventional while still in punching range. That is amateur hour my friend and something we all can agree is not a characteristic of an intelligent fighter.

Comment

Of all these posters, i cant believe only Headshot understands what he is watching. Smh

I bet you guys never boxed before

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Of all these posters, i cant believe only Headshot understands what he is watching. Smh

I bet you guys never boxed before

these brain dead welfare recipients are telling me Kovalev was doing the majority of the clinching

Comment

Working...
                      X