Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG v. Canelo may be for one belt come September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

original zero is an employee of Al Haymon.

I notice you're not as forthright in your prediction of Canelo getting pummelled as you were before the fight was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      original zero is an employee of Al Haymon.
      False. Please do not libel me. I do not work for any companies owned in whole or in part by Al Haymon, nor do I work for him directly.

I notice you're not as forthright in your prediction of Canelo getting pummelled as you were before the fight was signed.
      I believe he would have been pummeled a year ago. I haven't given much thought yet to how I think things will go down in September. I'm hoping Canelo wins so the titles will become splintered and Haymon will gain control of yet another division.
      Last edited by original zero; 05-08-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
        False. Please do not libel me. I do not work for any companies owned in whole or in part by Al Haymon, nor do I work for him directly.

I believe he would have been pummeled a year ago. I haven't given much thought yet to how I think things will go down in September. I'm hoping Canelo wins so the titles will become splinted and Haymon will gain control of yet another division.
        Why do you want Haymon in control ?

Comment

Could literally care less. Just want to see the fight and the winner will be the only champ that matter.

Comment

Why do you want Haymon in control ?
            Sports is the only industry where the public benefits from a monopoly. To compete with UFC, American boxing desperately needs one dominant league recognized by the public as the clear cut #1 boxing organization.

Al Haymon is the best chance of that happening. He's convinced CBS to up the boxing budget for Showtime immensely. Meanwhile, HBO is cutting their budget drastically and asking fans to buy more and more PPVs.

One side of the street is focused on eliminating PPV in favor of network TV, the other side of the street is focused on as many PPVs as possible.

Which should I prefer?

Comment

Doesn't matter he ain't touching them belts anyway!

Comment

Sports is the only industry where the public benefits from a monopoly. To compete with UFC, American boxing desperately needs one dominant league recognized by the public as the clear cut #1 boxing organization.

Al Haymon is the best chance of that happening. He's convinced CBS to up the boxing budget for Showtime immensely. Meanwhile, HBO is cutting their budget drastically and asking fans to buy more and more PPVs.

One side of the street is focused on eliminating PPV in favor of network TV, the other side of the street is focused on as many PPVs as possible.

Which should I prefer?
                This thread is about Canelo and Golovkin, 2 great fighters from the best promoters out there, why do you bring the trannylover into this? The guy who wasted 500 million and has done nothing but to overpay inactive fighters and has no relevant superstars in his stable.

Stick to the topic and leave your irrelevant shit out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  This thread is about Canelo and Golovkin, 2 great fighters from the best promoters out there, why do you bring the trannylover into this?
                  Considering DLH is the tranny and you're the one expressing love for him, wouldn't that make you the trannylover?

Stick to the topic and leave your irrelevant shit out of here.
                  I was asked a question and I answered it. You may need to learn the meaning of the words you're using.

Comment

Which should I prefer?
                    Hmm.

I dont like Haymon much, he's a fishy person.

Comment

Hmm.

I dont like Haymon much, he's a fishy person.
                      He's been the subject of a massive smear campaign and hasn't publicly defended himself. So many people don't like him because all they hear about him are the lies his enemies invent.

If you're a boxing fan, what is there to dislike? He's convinced CBS to spend more money on boxing for Showtime than they ever have before and when there's a REALLY big fight, instead of it being on PPV, it's on network TV. Should be a dream come true for a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X