No announcement yet.

Top 10 Strongest Punchers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Strongest Punchers?

George foreman earnie shavers mike tyson joe louis ect so many what do you guys think? Im guessing itll be basically all heavies but do you guys know of any light heavies that could bang with the best of em? Bq top 5 fastest punchers?

i think with power its not just about being strong, speed accounts for a lot of it too so i think some light heavies could hold their own

like mosley said.. some guys have thudding power like cotto, and others like pacquiao arent necessarily strong but have a lot of snap.

but they say no matter how much you soup up a v6 it will never beat a good v8 so im thinking the best light heavies probably cant compete with the best heavies of all time. but me at 160 hit harder than a lot of heavyweights that never trained lol

Comment

Your question is unclear and I don't agree with most of your list. Is the question who has the hardest punches or who has the hardest punches for their weight class. First you say it would probably be a list of all heavyweights making it sound like you mean who throws the hardest punches no matter what they weigh. Then you include a small jr, middleweight, Cotto on your list. Also you include past greats like Louis. If you just mean pure power then only big heavyweights like Tyson, Liston, Wlad, and Foreman belong on your list and it's not possible for a guy Cotto's size to punch as hard as they do. If you mean hardest puncher pound for pound then fighters from all weight classes from 106 pounds up have a chance to be on such a list. Cotto is a good puncher but I have seen many better punchers than Cotto. Cotto is left handed and only his left is a big punch. Guys like Hearns, GGG, Trinidad, Julian Jackson, Mugabi,Bob Foster and many more hit harder with both hands than Cotto.

Comment

Working...
      X