Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THere's like 3 nationalistic rigo fans and the rest are just Donaire haters

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Rigo has skills and pedigree that can trouble and beat both Donaire and Mares. Props to Donaire for taking Rigo since Arum wont let him fight Mares. That said Rigo is more than a live dog in the nonito fight.
      Nobody stopped him from fighting Mares. He himself said that he wouldn't sign a contract already made up with those conditions, where the fight could be cancelled at 14 days notice, as I did. 14 days notice with no compensation. Stop with your Arum crap for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I have to agree.

Rigo is getting the shot of a lifetime and instead of complying he's playing games, stalling on signing the VADA contract, giving excuse after excuse why he needs more time to sign, etc. Yet according to his fanboys its Donaire who's trying to duck Rigo despite the fact that Donaire is signed, set and ready to start training. LOL.
        How is he stalling on signing the contract ... He signed it on Thursday ! There is footage. Bob arum was a witness to it. All the additional info was provided today.

Comment

my dude alex keeps telling me that nono will not fight rigo he has said this since weeks ago and still is standing by it. He thinks rigo is just too dangerous and nono wants no part of him. I hope he is wrong

Comment

Yeah but my boy Billy Joe keeps telling me that rigo will not fight nono he has said this since weeks ago and is also still standing by it. He thinks nono is just too dangerous and wants no part of him. I hope he is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS
              I'm a big fan of Rigondeaux. Also a big fan of Donaire. Where does this place me? Rigai******??
              Damn...we have ourselves a hybrid.

And lol @ TS. You're as sorry as us Rigo fans for taking the time of your day to create this thread and complain about us. Grab a coffee, go for a walk, just chillll.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i think we need to stop this foolishness...

We all know floyd fans are the most repugnant in the history of sports.

Ive never heard of a rigo fan, pacquiao fan, kltisckho fan, hatton fan, kill another person because they were talking about their fighter. Ive never heard none of those fanbases threaten to kill rappers online because they had a falling out with their boxer.

Those things actually happened with floyd fans.

They are still the Gold Standard for Repugnance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Yeah but my boy Billy Joe keeps telling me that rigo will not fight nono he has said this since weeks ago and is also still standing by it. He thinks nono is just too dangerous and wants no part of him. I hope he is wrong.
                  why this cat all on my pinga yo

Comment

Rigo fans aren't THAT bad they consist of acouple cubans and Dan_cov

Mayweather/Broner fans are the worst fanbase in the all of sports...

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      why this cat all on my pinga yo
                      Hahaha....yeah eh...fock up..

Comment

Working...
                      X