No announcement yet.

NO WAY Floyd Fights Manny Now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO WAY Floyd Fights Manny Now...

Not after that travesty... he himself is a very sensitive person.

he's going on a binge and disappear for another year and half at the very least where he'll get psychologically abused everywhere he goes in public. He'll come back to a tune up again. Floyd KNOWS deep inside it's coming for him. It's COMING HARD.

You can mark my words.

NO WAY PAC/FLOYD HAPPENS EVEN WHEN TESTING IS A NON-ISSUE
    Last edited by Rassclot; 09-18-2011, 10:23 PM.

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    Not after that travesty... he himself is a very sensitive person.

he's going on a binge and disappear for another year and half at the very least where he'll get psychologically abused everywhere he goes in public. He'll come back to a tune up again. He will know deep inside it's coming for him.

You can mark my words.

NO WAY PAC/FLOYD HAPPENS EVEN WHEN TESTING IS A NON-ISSUE
    i think the booing of the fans which he knows deep down inside he hates (and longs for adulation instead) and his knowledge of the impeding pointed questions by larry merchant caused his outburst in the interview.

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/danrafaelespn...06635144081408

Comment

he's definitely shook... he's whining why pac wants to fight him when he's 34. translation... he dont want none of pac

Comment

You dumbasses it's likely going to make him want to fight Manny more. Just you wait and see. Watch your god get taxed, extra charged.

Comment

not then , not now....pac is all wrong for floyd and junior knows it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              You dumbasses it's likely going to make him want to fight Manny more. Just you wait and see. Watch your god get taxed, extra charged.
              you're the dumbass. is that why he's going on a tirade about why he doesn't need to fight Pac?

Comment

You're right, there probably is no way Floyd fight Pac now....but you have the reason wrong. After watching Floyd dominate a taller southpaw with heavier hands and longer reach than Pac, I doubt Pac's camp want any of Floyd. Ortiz was a damn middle weight last night and Floyd fought right in the pocket. And what's even more telling...Floyd threw 67 punches in round 4. He was opening up his offensive arsenal. If anyone thin ks Pac, who won't weigh anymore than 150 on fight night, with those short arms, his mediocre defense and penchant for eating right hands, and his inability to fight going backwards has a chance in hell against Floyd, is delusional.

Comment

Actually after watching how fast, accurate, hard hitting and defensively capable Floyd is jhe beats Pac WORSE than I originally thought he would.

Comment

Honestly. He probably would avoid Pacquiao.

If Pacquiao accepts the testing requests. I'd bet on Floyd finding some other reason to not fight.

Pacquiao could beat Mayweather. It was evident in the way Ortiz fought him. I could see Pacquiao doing way more damage to Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X