Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparring Partner 'I sparred Pacquiao & Mayweather but Floyd hits harder than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparring Partner 'I sparred Pacquiao & Mayweather but Floyd hits harder than Pacquiao

posted yesterday..and *******s basically discedited the sparring partner and called him a braindead lier on floyds payroll..lol

Comment

Must have been xylocaine laced punch...

But then, no matter how hard floydie the fraud chicken punches, it's still all for naught as normal people now knows he doesn't really want to fight Pac after announcing to the world that all Pac has to do is call him out.

So what now floydie? Would you like to fight Bobby instead?

Comment

you honestly cant take much from that though. he's saying that Margarito hits harder then Pacquiao, and i've heard other sparring partners say Pacquaio hits harder then Margarito.

Comment

He tells it like it is. Mayweather obviously hits harder than little Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
            you honestly cant take much from that though. he's saying that Margarito hits harder then Pacquiao, and i've heard other sparring partners say Pacquaio hits harder then Margarito.
            *******s can stand it. floyd is stonger, faster and hit harder than pacroid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              He tells it like it is. Mayweather obviously hits harder than little Pac.
              floyd last fought at 147. Manny is supposed to fight next at 150 or 151. I think MANNY IS BIGGER. When floyd fought for the 154lb title he weighed 148.

Comment

Even if this is true Floyd does not throw enough punches to do much damage. Pacquiao hits hard and it's the accumulation of constant hard punches that hurt you and wear you down, if the first one doesn't absolutely buzz you. So this guy saying this really mean nothing at all and has no bearing on the outcome of a fight that will never happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                  Even if this is true Floyd does not throw enough punches to do much damage. Pacquiao hits hard and it's the accumulation of constant hard punches that hurt you and wear you down, if the first one doesn't absolutely buzz you. So this guy saying this really mean nothing at all and has no bearing on the outcome of a fight that will never happen anyway.
                  he just answered the question

Comment

Who did JMM said hits harder?

Comment

Working...
                    X