Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-14-2008, 10:59 PM #21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond reputeFRKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.17
Total Points: 4,637.17
have a slice on me, my dude - el guason456 You buy me a beer. I get you a burger - stickandmove12 A legend. Thanks for your help. - starjammer 

Nice bump, Tunney.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
FRKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-02-2008, 01:55 AM #22
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,582.94
Total Points: 98,490.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayeFan View Post
Hopkins knew his limits.

There is NO-ONE out there capable of handing Joe a defining fight. If he beats Lacy, he beats a young champ who got ahead of where he should've been at, if he beats Johnson or Tarver all he'll earn is the hide of the guy who beat a spent Jones Jr.

Kessler? Mundine? Green? Vanderpool? Joe would be expected to win those fights.

Hopkins was to be Joe's crowning achievement, it's a shame nobody told Bernard. Hopkins had his piece of the pie, why would he surrender it? He's not dumb.

JUYJUY - Good Job on shutting up Sactown, you saved me the bother
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Did you know that Sactown was talking yet more erroneous **** about Calzaghe in an old thread? Then, when it was announced that Lacy was likely to fight Joe before the end of the year, he balked at the bet I offered him. You may as well ignore his guff, it's toothless.
Good post, son.
Sir_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List