No announcement yet.

mosley vs. marquez coming soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosley vs. marquez coming soon

I want to be the first to make this statement because it is clear as day that the fight with Mayweather will not happen. Blame it on tickets, injury, or whatnot but it came down to threat recognition. I will gladly eat my words if the fight is rescheduled and does happen.

Also Manny's immediate request for Cotto after Saturday's showing makes me want to puke. I cannot see how in many eyes he will be boosted to a higher status when he beats Cotto (which he will he isn't the same but still good) why isn't he fighting Mosley or JMM guys who are hot just as he is SUPPOSED to be. Cotto is a cleary a B+ fighter. I hope this isnt hyped as another fight to settle something because it doesnt this list was made back in May and it still will stand the test. Notice Clottey didn't make this list.

1.Paul Williams

2.Juan Manuel Marquez

3.Chad Dawson

4.Vic Darchinyan

5.Winky Wright

6. Shane Mosley

7.Bernard Hopkins

8.Floyd Mayweather

9.Manny Pacquaio

10.Miguel Cotto

barely missed- Andre Berto- Limited competition but speed, agility, moderate power. If Mayweather is the 93

posted under: wrightful owner to p4p#1 thread

It has been said.

Comment

That's your opinion.. sorry but I'm not buying it.

Comment

can you imagine negotiations between manny and floyd that also will never happen.

Comment

Cotto a B+ Fighter?????????????????

Comment

SSM ain't fightin JMM. No way.

Comment

why wouldnt SSM fight JMM and cotto should be the gatekeeper to fight JMM, MANNY, SSM, FLOYD? thats is why he is B+ anything below them he will beat

Comment

berto's a 89 octane and floyd's 93, pac is nuclear!...better believe it....

Comment

remember floyd is #8 on my list

Comment

I would fear for JMM's health if he fought Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X