• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They get proper bitter dont they!

hehehe

it really bothers them sleepless nights and all

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
      Nice to see you ignore facts and logic. Continue to hype your overprotected fighters. We will expose them like we did Hatton if they dare to cross the pond...
      I thought RudyPoop was an American? Regardless, it's nice to see the usual load of xenophobic bull**** in the forum.

A crap night of boxing - one of the worst I've ever seen, for sure - but I don't see why that means I have to trawl through anti-UK bashing.

Oh, wait, I do... you're a complete moron.

Comment

i wanna see joe fight mora. and damn sin, u told every1 off.

Comment

I just keep cracking up that they packed in 30-35,000 fans in that joint to watch that mess of a card. Is there anything to do over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
            I just keep cracking up that they packed in 30-35,000 fans in that joint to watch that mess of a card. Is there anything to do over there?
            I've had friends that said its pretty boring over there

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
              Small country that’s only had 9 world champions, 2 of which were fighting on the card, possibly the last fight Joe has in Wales, makes sense that 35,000 would turn up.

Comment

Joe will **** up any of your American suckers who are too **** scared to come over here. Bring em on *****, keep running yanks we coming for you. Manfredo is a chicken **** loser and Ray Leonard doesnt know his arse from his elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                  Small country that’s only had 9 world champions, 2 of which were fighting on the card, possibly the last fight Joe has in Wales, makes sense that 35,000 would turn up.
                  Yeah that's a good point. They're definately loyal to their boy.

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
                    Joe will **** up any of your American suckers who are too **** scared to come over here. Bring em on *****, keep running yanks we coming for you. Manfredo is a chicken **** loser and Ray Leonard doesnt know his arse from his elbow.
                    What about the one in your Avatar? ROTF

Manfredo has the balls to go out of the country. Is Joe a chicken **** for not coming over here? B-Hop's record diahrrea's on Calzaghe's.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      I thought RudyPoop was an American? Regardless, it's nice to see the usual load of xenophobic bull**** in the forum.

A crap night of boxing - one of the worst I've ever seen, for sure - but I don't see why that means I have to trawl through anti-UK bashing.

Oh, wait, I do... you're a complete moron.
                      It was a ****ty night of boxing for sure. That's obvious. But there are times where you end up with terrible fights to a card that looks good on paper. This has happened on many HBO BAD cards in the last year. The problem with this card is that there wasn't even a decent match up at the top of the bill. Three fights against three hand picked opponents.

This kind of **** just wouldn't fly in the US. Mayweather gets **** on for his opposition, Taylor for fighting jr. middles, and any other fighter who fights too many soft opponents will get hated on here.

British fighters, on the other hand, make careers out of fighting bums and UK fans don't seem to have a problem with that. In fact, they'll fill up a stadium to see such mismatches...

Comment

Working...
                      X