No announcement yet.

B-hop is a hell of a fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

Too bad a lot of fanboys in here don't see it this way, and this is exactly how I feel about Floyd.
    same here

the two fighters i'd love to see lose the most are floyd and bhop

and no im not racist i just hate how they act out of the ring as compared to in the ring....

but i dont deny the fact that they're both two of the greatest fighters i've witnessed in my time

Comment

b hop makes any 1 look bad !!! tru smart boxer in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by hurtbizness83 View Post
        b hop makes any 1 look bad !!! tru smart boxer in the ring
        he could be a great trainer IMO

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          he could be a great trainer IMO
          yea no doubt plus he prob learned a lot from nas so yeah i def coud c that

Comment

B-Hop just took Pascal to school, I hope Pascal learned something or his next fight will end with him losing. He was exposed last night by B-Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              B-Hop just took Pascal to school, I hope Pascal learned something or his next fight will end with him losing. He was exposed last night by B-Hop.
              I hope he did but we all know that when Hopkins schools a young fighter they never are the same again.

Comment

hopkins hasn't lost since 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  I hope he did but we all know that when Hopkins schools a young fighter they never are the same again.
                  Pavlik for example.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                    hopkins hasn't lost since 1993
                    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1414&cat=boxer

Comment

B-Hop is simply the greatest of the great active fighters,period!!Don't believe me,that's fine,but take a long hard look at all the other great fighters & the opponents that they have beaten!!They were always favored,meaning they were supposed to win,B-Hop has beaten more fighters while going in as the underdog,meaning he was supposed to lose,that's greatness,beating the brakes off of people U are supposed to lose to,not being praised for beating someone Ur supposed to beat anyway!!By the way,I have no problem with a draw,B-Hop dominated most of the rounds,but the 10-8 rounds were costly!!

Comment

Working...
                      X