No announcement yet.

lies of mayweather; uncovered!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.
    So willing to cooperate he denied knowing the suspect? Also, the article states that the police RAIDED his home and got the videos, in other words he didn't just hand them over.

Comment

very expected; one sentence discussing nothing of what i posted, excellent response.

Sorry but I tend not to believe random articles about police activity until an arrest is made.
      Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.
      red k given........... singleminded dick

Comment

That's some real sh** right there..Outlawz 4 Lifee.

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
          what is there to discuss about your inuendos towards someone who's not even the topic of this thread

the highlighted part i imagined you sayin it with a flick of your fingers.........
          You need to get me out you head, it's kind of gay. & I'm so sure that your thread "Mayweather's lies exposed" had no inuendos at all.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            So willing to cooperate he denied knowing the suspect? Also, the article states that the police RAIDED his home and got the videos, in other words he didn't just hand them over.
            Actually I'm thinking back to the Mayweather/Marquez 24/7. where he said he cooperated with the police and was not a suspect at the time.

I'm not saying Mayweather's innocent, I just don't take articles as fact. I'll know when he's in handcuffs.

Comment

i wonder how he would have reacted if rather than the cops... the drunks, the stoners, and a hobo tried to lead the arrest instead... hmmm....

Comment

Pacquiao fans:

Floyd will never fight mosley

*****s....this or that

Floyd ducked Manny, he's trying to be bigger than the sport

His dad is a crackhead

Manny is great

Taking Manny's blood makes him weak

There's never any logical answers or responses with them....ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
                  red k given........... singleminded dick
                  are you on the rag, take a midol and relax, your taking things why to serious.

Comment

You need to get me out you head, it's kind of gay. & I'm so sure that your thread "Mayweather's lies exposed" had no inuendos at all.
                    such an idiot:
                    1st, title is mayweather lies uncovered.

2nd, it is not inuendos..... read the article!

i can conclude you didn't actually read the article, what the faccking crackhead you are.

Comment

Originally posted by the moderator View Post
                      such an idiot:
                      1st, title is mayweather lies uncovered.

2nd, it is not inuendos..... Read the article!

I can conclude you didn't actually read the article, what the faccking crackhead you are.
                      i did read the article, and i stated my opinion. The most ****ed up part about it is a recieved my first infraction for stating my opinion and simply not agree with you. If speaking my mind is does not agree with this site i will move on to another one.

Comment

Working...
                      X