Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Thurman The Forgotten Man On The Pound For Pound List?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is 4th

Crawford
    Golovkin
    Canelo
    Thurman
    Mikey
    Rigondeaux
    Lomachenko
    Kovalev
    Santa Cruz
    Spence
    Last edited by bluebeam; 10-21-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

98% of the P4P out their are Politics and BS. All just opinions! No such thing as an "OFFICIAL P4P List"

ZERO reason why he shouldn't be somewhere in the Top 10 maybe as high as Top 7 but yet people want to rate guys who have **** Resumes but a Man Crush on as high as the Top 3
      Last edited by sicko; 10-21-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

How to create a resume

Originally posted by john l View Post
        resume don't make it yet for charlo bros but def could see them towards top soon
        When cats are running scared?
        These dudes want to fight.
        2 front runners are fighting eachother.
        A trilogy if they can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
          When cats are running scared?
          These dudes want to fight.
          2 front runners are fighting eachother.
          A trilogy if they can make it.
          ??? I don't know what ur talkin about

Comment

thurman gets knocked out by spence, he loads up too much, cant fight inside, been inactive, and i get the sense spence wants it more

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Terence Crawford has never been in there with someone like Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia.

That's all i'm going to say.
              Crawford vs Garcia is 1-1 live time

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Doesnt belong in top 10
                Is this an early April fool's day joke or are you this stupid?

Go back to watching high level backyard brawling, aka, MMA and stay away from boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                  Is this an early April fool's day joke or are you this stupid?

Go back to watching high level backyard brawling, aka, MMA and stay away from boxing
                  You are one of the little foos on here who dont know sht about boxing , just stfu.

You dont count

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    There's no nuance - that decision stunk or at the very least was controversial - so if boxrec aren't going to take account of that plus Nery too then their rankings are as bad as any other misguided rankings.
                    Jeff "The Hornet" Horn bullied Manny Pacquiao for seven rounds. That's all he needed to do - and 6 out of 8 reputable judges agreed he was the winner. All Manny had to do was knock the guy out - he failed. He lost. As a result, The Hornet is in the rankings. Does he belong there? Thanks to Manny, yes.

Some people thought Golovkin/Jacobs was "controversial". I don't see anything being said about that win.

Comment

Welters have been suffering from delusions. Pac is gone. Frauds gone and we've had a steady diet of puke. Garcia was over rated and had been beaten but received the nod. Porter is awesome but over rated. Broner...well.....I mean compared to the past era and before welters have been fun but lacking stardom. The millennials have apparently entered the fan base because fighters like Bud Crawford become God before they fight anyone of record.

The path to Divadom was paved and now fighters pick who they fight. Bu ll ****.

We have a lot of people in the P4P list that couldn't make the top ten with the last generation of P4Ps and God forbid they were fighting in the 90s. They including Fraud would have gotten their asses beat over an over. Pac Man would have done much better than Fraud.

Yep, boxing has begun to feed off itself and as soon as one boxer takes a knee I am done and can sh it can my TV. I am tired of these bit ches and the new crop of disrespectful, racist and hating fans. Its pathetic.
                      Last edited by yoshik; 10-21-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X