Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Kovalev was never the killer he was made out to be his biggest win was vs a 50 yr old,hes the definition of a east euro hypejob. Jack would school him as hes way more skilled & wont be drained like vs degale.
    kov got ruined by ward.when these killer types once they lose like that they most of time never the same

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Kovalev was never the killer he was made out to be his biggest win was vs a 50 yr old,hes the definition of a east euro hypejob. Jack would school him as hes way more skilled & wont be drained like vs degale.
      I think Kovalev has legit skills but Ward took him to a place where nobody else could and it exposed that he lacked certain intangibles that he can't hide going forward. Once that aura of invincibility goes with any fighter, their careers become much more difficult.

I think Jack stops him late.

Comment

Jack takes what's left of the empty vessel of the fighter within Kov, Ward owns his soul!

Jack looks much stronger at the weight and no longer seems to have his usual penchants for slow starts, possibly cuz he's no longer draining himself!

Badou Jack is one of the most underrated boxers in the sport!

I think he has a chance to beat everyone at 175!

He's fundamentally sound, throws constant HARD and crisps shots, goes to the body better than anyone currently, has a great engine, and is very defensively responsible with that tight guard!

Krusher will have to take him out early or it's over!

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
          Russians did not enslave and exploit africans
          Russians brought communism and Education to Africa
          Accusations of racism do not work against russians
          Wrong.

Africans had education and what you would call "Communism" long before any "Russians" were in Russia..

Comment

Same posters posting the same ****, they all said Kovalev is going to do this and that to Andre ward, and we all saw what happened.....Kovalev got his azz humbled.

Now they all saying the same **** again, he's going to do this and that to Badou Jack, I'll happily put my money on Jack to snatch Kovalev's soul and leave the same posters on this board crying, hating and making excuses....

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Kovalev is white...therefore he is racist.

Dat white privilege doe.
              White victimization doe
              Will someone please think of the white people doe

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                That's right make it about race. Wanna fight a racist? I heard Al Sharpton is looking to earn some extra cash.
                Al Sharpton isn't a racist, rather, he's simply a spineless black opportunist. Al is the Black version of reverend Peter Popoff.

https://youtu.be/4aAVV-GX4oU

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Jews were enslaved many times by different peoples.
                  Indeed. I'm from a Jewish background although i am non-practicing in term of religion. I just didn't mention it in my post because i don't play the victim card.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Indeed. I'm from a Jewish background although i am non-practicing in term of religion. I just didn't mention it in my post because i don't play the victim card.
                    Agreed. I am not a victim and I don't weave crap into something it's not.

I get a bit tired of people putting our people down like we own the world, control banks...

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                      I think Kovalev has legit skills but Ward took him to a place where nobody else could and it exposed that he lacked certain intangibles that he can't hide going forward. Once that aura of invincibility goes with any fighter, their careers become much more difficult.

I think Jack stops him late.
                      agree he has shot very early but if it gets tough he will have flashbacks to ward. and I like kov its just those guys who really think they are monstars that seem to lose it all after getting beat esp stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X