Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more drained? Canelo at 152 or Cotto at 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Apparently when you call Floyd a chicken, you mean a c@ck.

And I'm guessing you nicknamed your right hand Pac.

So when you say Pac beat Floyd with one healthy arm, you were just jerking yourself off. We get it, but next time keep that to yourself.
    Lol. I think you've seen pac with one healthy arm wobble floyd when he try not to run away fron pac.

Comment

It's Cotto by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        All i know is that floyd with IV to masks the PEDS was beaten by pac in every department except in running and hugging.
        Yes PEDs make the defensive IQ better. Just like when Floyd was in the Olympics and 5 Time national golden gloves as a teen, the PEDs helped his IQ to punk the aggressive roiders

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          It was either RJJ or Andre Ward that said during the weigh in: "I've never seen a fighter sit down during a weigh in"...referring to Ca$hnelo needing to sit from being so exhausted

i was in vegas for the fight and i remember pointing that out to my father. i always bring it up when people try and tell me that canelo wasn't drained against floyd. predictably, these people have all been notorious floyd nuthuggers. every single one of them. they do not see clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            2 BANNED IV bags!!!

Yet he was boasting that its others that need to dehydrate themselves severally not him .... because he walks around close to the weigh-in weight

Imagine, 1 minute FLoyd needs IV bags due to a supposed "emergency situation" then he does this right after instead of being rushed to the hospital due to his "emergency situation" .... believable? Nope!

"Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao"

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything...right now, my house is real, real peaceful and that's the way I like it," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king" - Floyd Mayweather

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            So which is more believable?

Floyd beat Manny because he infused salt water and vitamin C....

Or Manny Pacquaio healed his shoulder with salt water.

Man, that salt water, doe!

DEFLECTOR ......

Imagine, 1 minute FLoyd needs IV bags due to a supposed "emergency situation" then he does this right(check out Floyd gives interview) after instead of being rushed to the hospital due to his "emergency situation" .... believable? Nope!

Last edited by ADP02; 10-07-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Cotto laughed when asked that question. He said that he came in at 146 against Clottey and made the weight easily.

Canelo's camp was not happy about having to make 152 then in an interview Canelo said making weight was the hardest part about his training camp.

Plus go check out what some had to say about Canelo at the weigh in ..... eg. Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                TMT's very own Nate Jones talks about how drained Canelo was at the weigh in.

2:20

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                I was about to click that video till I saw the title.

Hahahaha.......

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  DEFLECTOR ......

Imagine, 1 minute FLoyd needs IV bags due to a supposed "emergency situation" then he does this right(check out Floyd gives interview) after instead of being rushed to the hospital due to his "emergency situation" .... believable? Nope!

Floyd gets his IV and WHOOPS pacFUCKS LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Floyd gets his IV and WHOOPS pacFUCKS LMFAO
                    Another DEFLECTOR .....

If his name was not Floyd, you would be calling his BS EXCUSES all LIES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      2lbs is not that much of a differnece

Its all about which picture you choose, here cotto looks more drained, i dont think either one was really drained

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      152 was Canelo's idea.

If Floyd wanted to drain him...he would have slapped him with a rehydration clause ..... that's how you drain somebody.

Canelo entered the ring fully rehydrated and ready to work.

It's funny.... he was drained...but he showed more stamina against Floyd.

Go figure.
                      If Canelo was so drained....why was his stamina so good in that fight???

I wonder why Floyd didn't put a rehydration clause on him???

That's how you drain a mofo.

Mayweather didn't do that....even though he could have.
                      Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      They would have rehydrated to a health(ier) weight by fight night, so who cares.

Canelo rehydrated back to a comfortable weight

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      floyd was the most drained vs pac. thats why he needed that iv
                      daggum hit the nail on this one!
                      Man, these type of threads are hysterical and it proves my point.

Read all those posts above saying that Canelo wasn't even drained or it had little affect, even though we all know that he had to dehydrate his body about 20lbs. Some said neither were drained.

Now go ask the same posters (ie. mostly Floyd fans but it doesn't matter) if Floyd was so severely dehydrated that he required multiple BANNED IV bags?

Comment

Working...
                      X