• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
        Wilder needs to bring some "juice" to the AJ fight. He has ZERO star power! Right now, this thing *might* sell 200k PPVs in USA.

In this case, it makes sense to push to 2019...
        What star power did Braezille bring???

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Anthony Joshua is champion now so? I don't know why he is still speaking as if he is a newcomer to the game! But even still from a technical perspective, Joshua with his straight punches will catch Wilder with his wide shots! Somebody needs to teach Deontay Wilder how to throw straight punches..

Somebody should teach you how to watch a fight.

Evidently you don't know what a straight punch is.

Comment

Anything past 2018 is too long. Way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              All that really wasn't necessary because it is not a argument about "FEAR" or AJ Fearing Wilder. Never said that, I said RESPECT no question AJ respects his Power he said it himself. Do I think AJ fears him? No I would favor AJ over Wilder even if they fight now or in 2019 or 2020

Point is, when you become Champion it is a target on your back PERIOD. Just simply pointed how how when Vitali and Wlad Ruled and was Champions they fought contenders even if they wasn't a draw or a Big Names. I just want Wlider and AJ do the same!
              Again what i posted disproves the quote below ......the assumption Joshua is not doing the same when hes already doing far more than the Klitchkos were .

"Wlad and Vitali as Champions if they seen a threat rising in the division they would seek that fighter out and make a fight with them right away. Not stall from fighting them and trying to "Build It Up".

Lets be real Wilder and Joshua aren't even comparable . One is actually going ALL in on the HW division with a full assault ....the other one is NOT and never did .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-07-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Somebody should teach you how to watch a fight.

Evidently you don't know what a straight punch is.
                Ali Bashir is the best and most knowledgeable U.S trainer around all around the board . If hes saying Wilder throws like a school girl still in 2017 and that either hes not listening to his trainers or hes just not trainable and will always have technical flaws ,you know theres a MAJOR dent in Wilders armor.
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-07-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Showtime Promo promoting AJ vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I understand wanting to get better and work on things, but when you win a title you should be ready for all comers whether it's top contenders or other champions
                    This is the only point to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                      Whyte will not even fight Big Baby Miller he is blocking the dude on social media accounts. Wilder is not falling for Hearns protection fights to protect Joshua.
                      Whyte blocked me too ,for upstaging him on the speed bag !

All good ,hes just not as thick skinned as he portrays . Solid fighter , Miller would be good fight ,Whyte has told Hearn he would fight him .

Comment

Working...
                      X