Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Jones is risking his life to tell us this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Alex Jones is risking his life to tell us this...

‘I’m risking my life telling you all this’: Alex Jones has a bizarre theory about Trump’s mental decline

Alex Jones admitted President Donald Trump seems mentally impaired in the evening, but he floated a wild conspiracy theory to explain it away.

The Trump-backing broadcaster claimed Monday on his “InfoWars” radio program that “high-level sources” had confirmed a plot to control the president through sedative drugs — although Jones never explained who was doing that, reported Media Matters.

“They drug presidents because the power structure wants a puppet,” Jones claimed. “The president needs his blood tested by an outside physician he trusts.”

The 71-year-old Trump has a family history of Alzheimer’s disease, and analyses have found he showed some symptoms of age-related cognitive impairment — including observations that he shows symptoms of late-day confusion known as “sundowning.”

“I’ve talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they’re building up that’s also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea, and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged,” Jones said. “Now first they had to isolate him to do that. But, yes, ladies and gentleman, I’ve talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words, and I’m going to leave it at that. I’ve talked to folks that have talked to him directly.”

Jones compared Trump’s behavior to former President Ronald Reagan, who suffered from Alzheimer’s disease that likely started during his time in the White House.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I was told this by high level sources and it was evident and especially after [Ronald] Reagan was shot in his first year in office when he was acting like Trump, and doing the right things, that he never really recovered,” Jones said. “They gave him cold blood, and his transfusion that causes brain damage. They slowly gave him small amounts of sedatives. It’s known that most presidents end up getting drugged. Small dosages of sedatives till they build it up, Trump’s such a bull he hasn’t fully understood it yet.”

This isn’t the first time one of Trump’s associates has attempted to explain away rumors about the president’s mental health.

Roger Stone, a Jones associate and longtime Trump ally, previously acknowledged whispers in May about the president’s possible mental decline by claiming the rumors were intended to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove the president from office.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/im-...ental-decline/

Yes. The President is being drugged
    0.00%
    No. That boy (Trump) just ain't right in the head
    100.00%

Trump has been a moron.

He’s lucid, at least for him idiocy is his baseline.

Alex Jones isn’t credible at all.
    He just makes stuff up with no credible sources.
    You have to be incredibly gullible to believe anything he says.

Comment

Alex Jones should go back to jacking off in the corner.

Comment

Lmao..

Maybe trump is enjoying some achiloic beverages in the evening and that's why his speech is slurred

Trump sounding like Derranged at 9pm

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            He did the same thing with Rudy Guliani sitting directly across from him

Comment

Trump implied he'd f#ck his daughter, well before night night time. I think it's probably deeper than I or Jones and his crazy ass thinks.

Comment

lol Alex Jones is playing his viewers for money and all the basement dwelling dimwits are falling for it. This world is full of degenerate ******s that'll believe anything.

Comment

lol @ anything Alex Jones says being taken seriously

Dude is about as well put together as Teddy Atlas

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X