When are the PPV numbers in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    4.8 mil is the US PPV sales only.
    He intentionally misread my post. It's best to leave this 'Champ' alone.

Comment

... Floyd may fight a chimp or a crocodile and still get bigger numbers...

Comment

I'm expecting that they lost alot of money from the circus fight and they don't want to release the real PPV buy because it was way way low from their expectation.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Floyd may fight a chimp or a crocodile and still get bigger numbers...
          like berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Fight was over in 2 days and dana already came out with 6.5, how is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              I'm expecting that they lost alot of money from the circus fight and they don't want to release the real PPV buy because it was way way low from their expectation.
              Watch out, dunn might call you a name for thinking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                like berto.
                Floyd may even come back and fight one (or both) of these two and he would get bigger numbers... That's how it goes!!!

Comment

I'm not going to comment anymore about PPVs. People get angry.
                  It's clear some people want real fights to fail and fake fights to succeed.
                  Hate rules their lives. So be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I didnt purposely misread your post. The unofficial numbers you put up is only 5.5 which is still short from Dana's 6.5, which is the post you quoted me.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      I'm not going to comment anymore about PPVs. People get angry.
                      It's clear some people want real fights to fail and fake fights to succeed.
                      Hate rules their lives. So be it.
                      The issue isn't that Floyd can sell a lot fighting Conor or a woman, or an animal.

The issue is that Canelo, GGG and other current fighters haven't found a way to connect with the public such that they do those types of huge numbers when they fight each other.

edit: do you have any comment for people that streamed Canelo/GGG illegally?

Comment

Working...
                      X