Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    I knew it would eventually come, u guys are pathetic lololol dude kov was wrong its okay to just say it without trying to bring up something that has nothing to do with it. geez louise
    Yeah but both situation have a second part, that really didn't earn the money. The trainer is supposed to take charge, he couldn't because JDJ is just a little whiney *****.

You sensitive ****, it was not even a diss to Mayweather and still your puppydog ass got offended. *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Yeah but both situation have a second part, that really didn't earn the money. The trainer is supposed to take charge, he couldn't because JDJ is just a little whiney *****.

You sensitive ****, it was not even a diss to Mayweather and still your puppydog ass got offended. *****.
      lmaooooo u tough guys on the net kill me, kov got his azz beat and u all are hurt, call me what u want but it will never change that. the true whiney btch is kovalev he cried for the whole build up to the fight and after. and during the fight he was looking for a way out.

Comment

lmaooooo u tough guys on the net kill me, kov got his azz beat and u all are hurt, call me what u want but it will never change that. the true whiney btch is kovalev he cried for the whole build up to the fight and after. and during the fight he was looking for a way out.
        Yes honestly it's extremely annoying that Andre Ward is as good as he is. You got me. I'm angry at Ward because he headbuttet Kessler into doublevision, when he could've beaten him fair and square without any cheating tactics.

If I didn't dislike Ward for what he did to Kessler, I would tell you that I was very impressed with his improvements and his tactical finesse time and time again. I would even say I think he is a good rolemodel, outside the ring - Not inside.

Comment

Yes honestly it's extremely annoying that Andre Ward is as good as he is. You got me. I'm angry at Ward because he headbuttet Kessler into doublevision, when he could've beaten him fair and square without any cheating tactics.

If I didn't dislike Ward for what he did to Kessler, I would tell you that I was very impressed with his improvements and his tactical finesse time and time again. I would even say I think he is a good rolemodel, outside the ring - Not inside.
          lolololololol!!!

Comment

lolololololol!!!
            But you know your boy cheated against a true gentleman in the ring, and that made him retire early. Why even defend that? Why don't you people agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Why would Floyd be difficult to work with? By all accounts he's the most disciplined guy of his generation. Just curious on this point?
              Floyd's a nasty guy. Take wife-beating, publicly disrespecting his own father, making his fighters fight each other in cruel gym wars... plenty of stuff over the years. I doubt he gives his colleagues in the gym due respect. But I don't know for sure - I just think Floyd is generally an as*hole.

Comment

• lots of cry baby Kovalev fans here.

Comment

I mean that gotta be a ****ing lie, no way did JDJ make Kovalev fold. He is stating things to make his version seem more legit.
                  Man he must be doing so me good coke!!! He folded Kovalov??? That was good for a good laugh but no one really believes that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Man he must be doing so me good coke!!! He folded Kovalov??? That was good for a good laugh but no one really believes that.
                    Not only a snitch, also a liar. I think he is in for some tough years, but he'll cope.

Comment

Not only a snitch, also a liar. I think he is in for some tough years, but he'll cope.
                      Don't forget unprofessional. He had Wards team on speed dial.

Dude told on his own boxer!!! SMH...

Sht he was giving Ward inside info. Hey Ward Kovalov has really big balls so you can't miss. I'll tell him you never go to the balls. So I'll tell Kovalov to just protect his head and not worry about protecting his balls. And I'll make sure I give him a broken cup. So the punches will REALLY hurt. And for good measure when were training I'll rough them up some as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X