No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Conor was dominating the fight, he could have continued. HE WAS GOING TO KO FLOYD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUNDS. BULL**** STOPPAGE. Byrd looked for the first opportunity to get floyd out of there and save him
    Stfu, you ran your mouth so much, A and now you look even more stupid...go back t o add pounding dudes with mmgay

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      No. He just carried him and let him do what he wanted to make the fight seem competitive.
      Major props to Floyd but he wasn't carrying Conor. He was struggling to close the distance against a bigger awkward lefty with good foot movement. Conor deserves credit for his boxing IQ but his chin.... it melted like butter. I guess boxers really do hit hard lol who would of thunk it?

Comment

• TBE

50-0

Amazing performance

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Connor's control of distance is once in a lifetime good. It really impressed me.

He kept that hand out as a measuring stick and was never warned though.

Comment

• Not going to lie this was ****ing entertaining card

Comment

• Originally posted by NateHound View Post
              I've been shredded on this site because I've posted that MMA fighters boxing get very underrated. McGregor just went 10 rounds with Floyd haha. Floyd only got off when McGregor had no breath left.

Half of them have great boxing, just can't use much in MMA.

McGregor, Holloway, Edgar etc. They'd all transition easy.
              stop it, a 170 lb CLEARLY BIGGER mcgregor got stalked and stopped by a 40 year old man who hadnt boxed in 714 days.

he literally let connor throw his entire supposed power shots and still lost

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                I'm just glad the Floyd Mayweather show is finally over. Errol Spence would kill this old fraud. **** off into retirement Floyd.
                Thurman would too. ****, even Jeff Horn would be hell at this stage. Mayweather looked bad...Maybe it's because he became a more offensive fighter for this match, maybe it's age catching up , or maybe it's both. Got to give McPenishead props too I guess. I didn't think he would even win a round, but he did.

Comment

• Credit for the win BUT he should not be 50-0

Comment

• LOL he got TKOed by a guy never koed anybody almost 10 years and almost 20 pounds lesser

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Easy fight for Floyd but we all knew that going on. As usual he took a couple rounds to figure out what the guy is all about and then starts to take over.

Haven't seen Floyd fight that aggressive in like ten years, so you know Conor wasn't bothering him at all. Really sloppy work and very fatigued was Conor but what do you expect.

Respect the sport though. Now imagine if that was a guy like Canelo or Cotto. God he'd get killed. Floyd has hardly any power, and Conor was lucky in that regard.
                      Pretty much this. Green K.

Comment

Working...
                      X