Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTO PROOF!!!] MAYWEATHER IS A TINY PETITE MAN. TOO SMALL for MCGREGOR!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PHOTO PROOF!!!] MAYWEATHER IS A TINY PETITE MAN. TOO SMALL for MCGREGOR!!!

The man has the frame of Vanessa Hudgens. SAME shoulder curvature, same upperbody shape. LMFAO when you match up to Vanessa Hudges frame perfectly you know you are ****ed. This man is going into that fight with the body of a woman. Think about that for a second. Thats why he will get KOd, he is SMALL AND FRAIL. PERIOD.

Last edited by The Problem Child; 08-25-2017, 01:24 AM.

Man this is cringe worthy thread. I suggest you take this down immediately. I mean come on bro. I know you can do better.

Comment

This might be the first post of yours that I actually enjoyed, stick to posting cute girls and we might just get along

Comment

i said it in the othre thread but i will metnion it here again, vannessa is so hot.

did u see her leaks? her pu s sy is nice and punk and super puffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Man this is cringe worthy thread. I suggest you take this down immediately. I mean come on bro. I know you can do better.
          *slaps the **** out of your face* GTFO my thread and stop crying *kicks you in the nuts*

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
          This might be the first post of yours that I actually enjoyed, stick to posting cute girls and we might just get along
          Heheh XD. Vanessa a cutie MMMMM

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          i said it in the othre thread but i will metnion it here again, vannessa is so hot.

did u see her leaks? her pu s sy is nice and punk and super puffy.
          OHHH yes lol. I love hairy poosy too haha. She looks so horny too, she has that thirsty hoe face I love. Damn I talk dirty at night LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            *slaps the **** out of your face* GTFO my thread and stop crying *kicks you in the nuts*

Heheh XD. Vanessa a cutie MMMMM

OHHH yes lol. I love hairy poosy too haha. She looks so horny too, she has that thirsty hoe face I love. Damn I talk dirty at night LMAO.

Comment

I gotta give it to you, this is one of your funnier posts, where the heck did you pluck Vanessa Hudgens from? hahahahaha

Comment

GGG, you are on your way to being poster of the year.

Comment

GGG is a fuucking 12 yr old kid either that or mentally handicapped adult.

Someone please ban this troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post

HAHAHAHA Im horny

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                    I gotta give it to you, this is one of your funnier posts, where the heck did you pluck Vanessa Hudgens from? hahahahaha
                    Bahah its true look at the shoulders. I was looking at her pics and I said wait I seen this body before and discovered this

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    GGG, you are on your way to being poster of the year.
                    Damn thanks man this means a lot to me. I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this forum game so my children can post comfortably when I retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X