Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Says Gonna Make Conor Mcgregor Pay For Calling Black People MONKEYS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Says Gonna Make Conor Mcgregor Pay For Calling Black People MONKEYS!

We are all monkeys. If somneine is a bit cheeky I call them cheeky monkjeys whether they're black or whiute

Comment

dance for me, BOY!

Comment

Did he call black people monkeys? When? Where?

Comment

Get em Floyd. And give him a couple shots to the midsection for making Paulie live in a crackhouse too.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Did he call black people monkeys? When? Where?
            I'm assuming he means when he was interviewed for the Kimmell show & he mentioned some dancing monkeys in a gym scene from Rocky 2 or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I'm assuming he means when he was interviewed for the Kimmell show & he mentioned some dancing monkeys in a gym scene from Rocky 2 or something like that.
              What... From when was this? Is this the Rocky III comment? That's fooking funny.

didn't he also refer to the white bodyguards as juicehead monkeys?

Give me a break with that pathetic crap. Mayweather trying to make it into a race thing.
              Last edited by LacedUp; 08-09-2017, 03:55 AM.

Comment

What... From when was this? Is this the Rocky III comment? That's fooking funny.

Give me a break with that pathetic crap. Mayweather trying to make it into a race thing.
                There Is no level Floyd Isn't willing to stoop to In order to sell this fight.

Comment

When all else fails...

Comment

So which is it? Is it, I'm going to make him pay for calling black people monkeys, or is it, I'm slipping and Conor has the advantage?

Comment

Working...
                    X