Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs vs Jermall Charlo, what do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight, I'd love to see it! People are talking about Jacobs's power, but I saw a weird-moving, slightly unpolished Jacobs against Golovkin. Charlo has better form, movement & technique. Jarmall will work Danny boy, who will try to land that one big punch.

Comment

Have to take miracle man. all ive seen of charlo at 160 is him failing to take out a disabled gaucho.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        I watched the Glovkin vs Jacobs on Boxnation and I was nodding with the commentator's assessment of the fight throughout, which had Jacobs winning. It was the right decision after rewatching the fight.
        It was a tough fight for GGG because of Jacobs' fast-paced movement.
        Jacobs could have won if he managed to stand toe to toe, imho, because you could see Glovkin feeling Jacobs' power.
        Ah, but you're forgetting, Golovkin can bang. He has the highest KO ratio in the division and has never appeared visibly hurt. Nor has he ever been down. If Jacobs had gone toe-to-toe with Golovkin, he would have left himself open to get KO'd for sure.

Comment

I'm really not all that impressed by Jacobs. Never have been. I like him because he seems like a cool guy and he's got a great story, but I don't see him beating Charlo. He'll get out-worked.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            This needs to headline PBC on Fox October 14.

But Jacobs may want another fight a softer touch after facing GGG and Charlo may want another opponent before facing someone like Jacobs.
            I don;t see Glovkin and Cnelo taking on Charlo anytime soon either.
            They'll be expected to take their time after their superfight.
            Who else is there for Jermall that would confirm his legitimacy in the division?
            I don't mind Quillin, Lemieux will probably wait for Canelo and I'm sure GBP is getting ready for that fight. I don't mind Andy Lee for his comeback fight. I don't mind Tureano Johnson also. Who else is there?

Comment

Who else is there for Jermall that would confirm his legitimacy in the division?
              I don't mind Quillin, Lemieux will probably wait for Canelo and I'm sure GBP is getting ready for that fight. I don't mind Andy Lee for his comeback fight. I don't mind Tureano Johnson also. Who else is there?
              Derevyanchenko, assuming he wins. Idk how quickly he'd look to fight after Johnson

Comment

Quillin is goin to 168
                Andy Lee is fighting soon and you know what, that is probably Jacobs opponent in October.

Comment

Jacobs beats anyone in 160/168 except maybe Golovkin and Canelo.

Comment

Good fight. I think Jacobs could be a bit too big for charlos second fight at 160 though. Jacobs by late stoppage.

Comment

Hope Jacobs wins by decision if it happens, i have faith in him

Comment

Working...
                      X