No announcement yet.

wilder radio interview nz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilder radio interview nz

ive always kind of hated on wilder due to his boorish antics and low level of opponents but I listened to him do a radio interview live on new Zealand radio last week on radio sport and the dude changed my mind , he came across really well and spoke such sense he explained he wanted to fight parker next in july and was basically sick of the politics involved in boxing fights not being made he legit wanted to unify the titles and was sick of and showed no more interest in fighting up and comers and low level prospects , he made more of fan out of me .

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
    ive always kind of hated on wilder due to his boorish antics and low level of opponents but I listened to him do a radio interview live on new Zealand radio last week on radio sport and the dude changed my mind , he came across really well and spoke such sense he explained he wanted to fight parker next in july and was basically sick of the politics involved in boxing fights not being made he legit wanted to unify the titles and was sick of and showed no more interest in fighting up and comers and low level prospects , he made more of fan out of me .
    Welcome to the team.

Comment

I've been tired of his opposition and his lack of progress in areas that are glaringly weak. But, he's an extremely cool dude from what I've seen. He's got Southern manners and is pretty down to earth when he's not arguing with other boxers.

Comment

**** boggles my mind. They call him Bum squad and say all he has fought is bums, but when he is borderline BEGGING to fight the other champions he gets **** for it. Like WTF? Isn't that what you want from your fighters? To fight the other champions and rule the division?

Comment

Has anybody ever thought about other fighters avoiding Wilder? I mean, wake the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Has anybody ever thought about other fighters avoiding Wilder? I mean, wake the **** up
            yeah that's the conclusion ive finally woke up to there all avoiding him he wants the fights.

Comment

Working...
            X