Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: F*** You, Stop Talking Bad About Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    The war of words is back on, as retired former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. and WBA junior welterweight champion Adrien Broner are once again on shaky terms.

[Click Here To Read More]

He brings up J prince lmfao yall know why he brought that name up lol and he goes off on mayweather about his fakeness.

Broners a real dude, tells it how it is.
    What's up with the Boko Haran beard

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Goddamn broner is ugly as fcuk
      Ugly as Phuck and he did Paulie's Girl she must have been on Rohypnol or something or maybe he slip her the Cosby ****tail

Comment

Part of me thinks this is a WWE style work to hype up fight #50 for Floyd against Broner. They always talk **** on social media but when they are with each other it all seems cool. I feel like after this fight Broner will call out Mayweather and he will come out of retirement for one last fight. Broner cashes himself out and an easy fight for Floyd coming off a layoff at 40.

Comment

Be funny Sht if Broner brings T.I. to the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Part of me thinks this is a WWE style work to hype up fight #50 for Floyd against Broner. They always talk **** on social media but when they are with each other it all seems cool. I feel like after this fight Broner will call out Mayweather and he will come out of retirement for one last fight. Broner cashes himself out and an easy fight for Floyd coming off a layoff at 40.
            why in the world would floyd come out of retirement, only to fight broner??? broner??? thats not even worth floyd's time.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              why in the world would floyd come out of retirement, only to fight broner??? broner??? thats not even worth floyd's time.
              Easy money that's why. The draw would be 50-0. Floyd has said he has had big offers to have one more fight and I believe it. Boxing isn't exactly drowning in stars right now. Plus a Broner fight would be easy to hype up with all the **** talking.
              Oscar helped build up GBP by fighting on his own promotional outfit and building the brand, Floyd may feel he has to do the same to build up his currently struggling promotional outfit.
              There are a lot of reasons he may have one more fight down the line and if he does its not like he is going to take a big risk. Hell, he fought Berto to finish out his Showtime contract.

Comment

He mentioned J.prince lol.

Comment

Hate to say it but Broner is right

Comment

Just *****s being *****s lol.

Comment

If AB was drowning Floyd would throw him a barbell...

Comment

Working...
                      X