Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing idiots in this thread. If you're going to be racist actually be racist. Most of you turds in here are confusing race with ethnicticity and vice versa.

Carl Frampton isn't white he's Irish. Tommy Morrison wasn't white. Gerry Cooney isn't white. Kelly Pavlik isn't white.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Andre Ward is mixed therefore this whole post is garbage. Do your research before posting.
      Steph Curry is mixed too. Btw, the best athlete in the U.S. is J.J. Watt.

Comment

• Originally posted by buge View Post
        Steph Curry is mixed too. Btw, the best athlete in the U.S. is J.J. Watt.
        Yea, he is too. But I believe his mom comes from a "black" background too. Just not AA.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          ****ing idiots in this thread. If you're going to be racist actually be racist. Most of you turds in here are confusing race with ethnicticity and vice versa.

Carl Frampton isn't white he's Irish. Tommy Morrison wasn't white. Gerry Cooney isn't white. Kelly Pavlik isn't white.
          Oh.....? This is news to me! So, they must be black?

Comment

• Plot Twist: OP works in marketing division of RING magazine, baiting us into buying a copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Oh.....? This is news to me! So, they must be black?
              Are you serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post
                More hate and ignorance.

This post is so egregious that I barely feel like responding.

We must really be in the last days because people are literally getting dumber by the year.

When the hell has Showtime or HBO poured millions or even thousands into marketing Gary Russel Jr?

Paul Williams fought on HBO a few times, when was he ever heavily marketed as the next anything?

Devon Alexander? LMAO!

You're looking real SUSPECT right now.

The three most heavily marketed and hyped fighters in all of sports are all White.

GGG, Ronda Rousey and Connor Mcgregor are the most hyped and marketed fighters in the world.

None of them are BLACK.

It's funny to see how easily spoiled White folks like yourself like to cry inequality when the playing field is remotely even. SMH
                Are you ****ing serious? Are you saying that African Americans aren't good fans? That they don't support their fighters? You racist POS. I have tons of African American fans that support their favorite athletes.

I am ****ing ending racism on this site. I am beginning the war on racism.

Comment

• The most exciting fighter in all of combat sports at the moment is Irish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    The most exciting fighter in all of combat sports at the moment is Irish.
                    And the most boring one is supposedly black..

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Better take this to storm.front and get the revolution started.
                      "and in an equally shocking development Haymon also said he would never drink Jack Daniels, fly a Confederate Flag, or celebrate Robert E Lee's birthday."

Comment

Working...
                      X